CUSTOM LIST RULES BASED ON CREATE_DATE, DIAL COUNT AND RANK.

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

CUSTOM LIST RULES BASED ON CREATE_DATE, DIAL COUNT AND RANK.

Postby Badguy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:24 pm

Hello guys,

I finally started migrating our agents to Vicidial from our previous PowerDialer by Insidesales. I can say it's been a challenge but finally after 7 days I was able to over come a Web Client sync issue with the server. Now on to the next challenge which is the way we prioritize the way we dial our leads ....I found replicating with VICI challenging ..I am already working with Hopper Priority ,In Hopper Priority and Rank but I still have not found been able to replicate the efficiency of our previous dialer.

We would like to commission a custom "List Order". With an editable UI for further tweaking. BTW we only manual dial .
Previous dialer rules we want to implement in VICI are as follow . I am aware that this is would be a straight "custom" job .We would also like to retain the ability to use "add_to_hopper" and "hopper_priority".
Root Rule:
LEAD CANNOT be called sooner than 15 min from the time of the first call
LEAD CANNOT be called by an agent who already called sooner than 40min

After adhering to the ROOT RULES the leads then cascades throw a couple of prioritized Filters.
IN ORDER OF PRIORITY :once a PRIORITY has been satisfied is when VICI would move to the descending priority.

Priority 1
DIAL new leads with no dials created TODAY.

Priority 2
DIAL leads with 1-2 dials created within 3 days.

Priority 3
DIAL leads with 1-2 dials created within 3 days.

Priority 4
DIAL lead with 4 dials created with 3 days.

Priority 5
DIAL lead with 6 to 16 dials created within 10 days.

We are currently on .
VICIDIAL
VERSION: 2.14-716a
BUILD: 190722-1602

Asterick Version 13.27.0
Badguy

Re: CUSTOM LIST RULES BASED ON CREATE_DATE, DIAL COUNT AND R

Postby mflorell » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:03 am

For the "root rule" you could use Filters to accomplish that.

For the other highly customized rules like yours, what we usually do for clients that have these types of requirements is to build an early morning process to assign ranks to all of the leads based upon the company's business rules. That way they can just order by rank in the campaign and they can dial through the leads in the order they want to without having to worry about any other custom features or settings. This doesn't have to be an overly complex process, although some of our clients have extremely complicated morning processes that take into account data from outside sources. The most complex one that we've written takes about 4 hours to run every night as it parses though tens of millions of records to calculate the ranks for the leads for each agent for the day.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:19 am

root rules: Filter the call times to avoid adding them to the hopper. Leads not conforming to the root rules would be considered invisible to the hopper loader.

Priority 1 to 5: Combination of filter and list order.

List order: Last call time
Filter: combine each "days" with "dials" in a condition to omit those who have exceeded the call density for that number of days.

Note: If you use hours instead of days (eg: 49 or 47 instead of 48) the leads would avoid being added to the hopper at the same time of day as the previous call, often this results in better answer percentages.

This doesn't require customization at all and allows you to dial through all your calls based on call time without the tiers except for the call density by day. However, if your filters are complex and your lead count is high, your system may get heavily loaded during hopper runs. Depends a lot on how many leads are in your system (eg: 200k leads? 20M leads? Big Difference!). Note that this is based on total leads in the vicidial_list table without regard for whether they are in active campaigns.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Badguy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:46 pm

williamconley wrote:root rules: Filter the call times to avoid adding them to the hopper. Leads not conforming to the root rules would be considered invisible to the hopper loader.

Priority 1 to 5: Combination of filter and list order.

List order: Last call time
Filter: combine each "days" with "dials" in a condition to omit those who have exceeded the call density for that number of days.

Note: If you use hours instead of days (eg: 49 or 47 instead of 48) the leads would avoid being added to the hopper at the same time of day as the previous call, often this results in better answer percentages.

This doesn't require customization at all and allows you to dial through all your calls based on call time without the tiers except for the call density by day. However, if your filters are complex and your lead count is high, your system may get heavily loaded during hopper runs. Depends a lot on how many leads are in your system (eg: 200k leads? 20M leads? Big Difference!). Note that this is based on total leads in the vicidial_list table without regard for whether they are in active campaigns.

William, Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I know you have your way of doing things in regards setting up jobs and scheduling. I would really appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to give me price and turn around ETA . :D :D :D :D :D :D

I would really like to work with you guys .
Badguy

Postby williamconley » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Badguy wrote:William, Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I know you have your way of doing things in regards setting up jobs and scheduling. I would really appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to give me price and turn around ETA . :D :D :D :D :D :D

I would really like to work with you guys .

If you have either "few enough leads" or a "powerful enough system" to manage the filters, I would not expect the project to exceed three hours. Pricing and timing, of course, are based on the service level you choose. Our service levels are available here along with the response times for each.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby GenXOutsourcing » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:22 pm

Have been searching and not found an answer similar to this one.

Client wants to dial leads for 20 dials, then let them set dormant for 30days, then dial another 4 times. After that, want to let the leads sit again for another 15days and dial another 4 times. Then wait 30days and dial another 4 times.

Can this be done with the filter, or require a script?
Built too many to count, Centos7 Scratch install, Opensuse Scratch install, Centos8 Scratch install, etc.
Dual 8 core/32gb RAM/500gb SSDs
SVN Version:3440
VERSION: 2.14-812a
genxoutsourcing.com
GenXOutsourcing

Postby hanidhakwani » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:22 pm

require a script.
VERSION: 2.14-752a
BUILD: 200508-1024
© 2020 ViciDial Group
2(DB / WEb ) + 4 (ASTERISK)