Goautodial Configuration

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Goautodial Configuration

Postby firstnationalsales » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 am

Hi,

We tried installing this ourselves and are a little lost on how to configure our SIP provider. We have a fresh install, just need a little direction on the last steps. Looking for someone straight away please send rates and availability.

thanks,
firstnationalsales

Re: Goautodial Configuration

Postby williamconley » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:26 am

We charge $25 to install a standard sip provider (such as Vitelity or VOIPStreet) in a non-rush situation.

Otherwise, you'll find MANY posts with precise instructions on adding a sip carrier in a Vicidial system. :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby firstnationalsales » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:41 am

williamconley wrote:We charge $25 to install a standard sip provider (such as Vitelity or VOIPStreet) in a non-rush situation.

Otherwise, you'll find MANY posts with precise instructions on adding a sip carrier in a Vicidial system. :)

Can you please send me your email?
firstnationalsales

Postby williamconley » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 am

Our site is in my signature (www.poundteam.com) and our contact information is available on the site (as is our Catalog ... also available at Catalog.poundteam.com ... which shows our pricing and service levels!) :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby boybawang » Tue May 01, 2012 7:00 am

Nice doing business with you Mike, till next time
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Expansion for our current setup

Postby vjonvicidial » Thu May 24, 2012 6:50 am

Current Setup
30 channel PRI - Switchvox SMB (latest update) on HP server with Digium PRI card - Goautodial CE 2.0 (Vicidial VERSION: 2.4-308a BUILD: 110428-1108) on a assembled machine
Current Utilisation
6 soft phone users using vcidal as auto dialer to dial out leads. - 2 ip phone users - 5 VoIP-FXS ATA- with regular Phone users

Requirement - 10 new simple phone users.
Instead of deploying more ATAs we wish to deploy a a single system for easy of management and flexibility of expanding lines beyond current req also.
The soft phone users + ip phones useres are the only one require vicidial for autodialing and switchboard of switchvox (as integrated with salesforce(dot)com)
Rest the old 5+ new 10 users will use it as simple PBX with regular pbx functionality.

Hence can we have a conventional EPABX system for these regular phones and share our same PRI with both systems. This system would become robust and expandable with low/onetime cost. Both system should be able to communicate and use simple features like call transfer between each other.

Also i am just curious can we bypass switchvox all together and and just rely on conventional EPABX and Goautodial (for soft phone and auto dialing). only concern being integration with salesforce(dot)com. our requirement is that when a call connects to agent the dialed customer details in salesforce(dot)com should apear on his screen. it should not take more than one click.

I am open for all options suggestions. kindly guide.
Goautodial 2.0 Vicidial VERSION: 2.4-308a BUILD: 110428-1108
Switchvox SMB 5.5
vjonvicidial

Postby krishnakeshwar » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:57 am

Hi ,

is your problem resolve or not if not plz add me at skype gamil and yahoo, i will guide you how to configure vicidial step by step...

ID : Krishnakeshwar
krishnakeshwar

Postby vjonvicidial » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:37 am

No we had settled for switchvox with vicidial
Goautodial 2.0 Vicidial VERSION: 2.4-308a BUILD: 110428-1108
Switchvox SMB 5.5
vjonvicidial

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation