Customization/Web Design for Vicidial CRM!

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Customization/Web Design for Vicidial CRM!

Postby callitsmart » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:30 am

We need some to customize the CRM inside Vicidial.
We want something more dynamic and fancy.

We would like to review what you have done previously and to measure your expertise and creativity.

Send us you bid.

Thanks
callitsmart

Re: Customization/Web Design for Vicidial CRM!

Postby williamconley » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:47 pm

There is no CRM inside Vicidial. But there are several CRMs available that can be integrated with Vicidial.

If you're asking for examples from the Designers here so you can duplicate their effort, it is easier to download either SugarCRM or vTiger, both of which have or are Free and fairly easy to install.

If, however, you want a bid for integration ... you'll need to provide a fairly comprehensive list of features you would like integrated, and likely a business model (operating flow chart) to get anything even resembling a real bid.

Failing that, you may want to work with a professional to develop that operating model so you can find out what you actually need. That can often result in a MASSIVE savings instead of just asking for pricing and going with the low bidder. Often the "low bidder" is counterproductive by giving you something that does not fit your model, and then you have to figure out how to make your business fit that model. In which case, you should have just gone with SugarCRM which is at least customizable! LOL

Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Ronaldo_09 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:15 am

Hi all. I am happy that Google has redirected me on to this forum post. I have many question in my mind like what open-source CRM does VICIdial use? How do I integrate it? It would be my pleasure if anyone here can help me with this. Thanks in advance.
Ronaldo_09

Postby williamconley » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Ronaldo_09 wrote:Hi all. I am happy that Google has redirected me on to this forum post. I have many question in my mind like what open-source CRM does VICIdial use? How do I integrate it? It would be my pleasure if anyone here can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Depending on your point of view, Vicidial doesn't use any CRM ... but it will work with Any CRM. Open Source or note. There are plenty out there, but the two biggies are vTigerCRM and SugarCRM. Integration is based on the package you want to integrate with and would be based on how that CRM is designed to have data sent to it. We've set up both of these and a few others to receive data from Vicidial based on specific triggers. It is also possible to send data from the CRM to Vicidial based on your needs.

Depends on your level of expertise and on how "integrated" you want these packages to be. And try to avoid the simplistic term "integrated" in the first place ... it will ultimately lead to the reader deciding you mean whatever they think integration is, and often this is not at all what you meant. Try to be specific and we may be able to help you toward your goal. :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation