Vicidial and Vtiger

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial and Vtiger

Postby Bulacan PH » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 pm

VERSION: 2.8-422a
BUILD: 140117-0840
Cluster server
(Database / Web)
(Asterisk / Archive)
Vtiger 510

Hello,

Im using Vicidial for nearly 3 years and my current company has a CRM requirement. So I installed Vtiger however it is not running smoothly. There are lots of errors like blank page when saving the lead , error in sharing access also getting blank page. I would like to seek for a help basically to fix the error and to configure the lead flow.

For the flow configuration, when a closer agent received a transfer call they'll then click the webform to push the lead into Vtiger and assign it to CSR Group with lead status " Signed Contract". CSR will then assign the lead to Billing Group and change the lead status . Billing Group will then assing the lead to Account Managers.
If the lead status is changed to "Cancelled" a task should notify the Account Manager.
If the lead status is changed to "Billing Issue" a new task should notify the closer that closed the account (which may mean the billing person would need to reassign the lead back to the closer)

Please PM me you quotes

Thank you!
Bulacan PH

Re: Vicidial and Vtiger

Postby williamconley » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Before beginning, you should honestly look at the latest version of vTiger. You'll be very unhappy with this very old version over time.

When you say "a task should notify" ... do you mean something like an email or a popup that only happens if they are IN vTiger?

You also have a note to assign back to the closer ... are your closers in the CRM system then? Or would this need to generate an automatic call in Vicidial for this closer?

I'd guess 6-10 hours of production. But do have a look at later vTiger and also at SugarCRM to be sure you don't miss the opportunity for better software. :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Vicidial and Vtiger (Close deal)

Postby Bulacan PH » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi All,

We hired Janzter to create a customized CRM for 9k PHP.
Bulacan PH

Re: Vicidial and Vtiger

Postby williamconley » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:57 am

Keep us posted to see how well Janzter treats you :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation