VICIDIAL & CRM Integration

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

VICIDIAL & CRM Integration

Postby m0nkey » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Hello,
I am looking for someone to integrate our CRM to VICIDIAL. I have already used the dispo_call_url to send data to my CRM but now i need my CRM to send some data (leads) to VICI when a new lead is entered or updated. Also when some data is updated in the CRM, i would like it updated in VICI. the CRM is on mySQL but has no existing API.

Please contact me if you are available and have experience with this.
VERSION: 2.14-705a BUILD: 190327-2311 | Asterisk 13.21.1-vici | Single Server No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation
m0nkey

Re: VICIDIAL & CRM Integration

Postby williamconley » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Assuming you have full access to both the interface and the mysql database for the CRM (as well as Vicidial), this is a fairly normal process.

http://catalog.poundteam.com/index.php?cPath=22

We've performed this task many times.

Provide us with the Trigger Event (IE: Button press? Record modification/creation? Time of Day?) and the field map to move the data, or an example of the record type to create/modify. We generally invoice hourly. I recommend you have the integrations performed one at a time (so you can get comfortable with the provider before dropping a lot of cash ... and to keep control of the project so you can change direction as needed during development).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby m0nkey » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:31 pm

thank you William,

I actually have money on an account with you per your request but you told me that you would not even be able to give me a bid or discuss this matter for nearly 2 months.
I would like to work with you but i do not even know where i stand in regards to ease or how normal this actually is...
i have all the access ready and mapping and actions that would cause the trigger to fire. I think the best way to is create triggers on the CMS tables that are affected and move the data over that way. sure there is a bit more to it than just that but that was my idea...

if you have a moment and think you can do this, please let me know...

Kind Regards
VERSION: 2.14-705a BUILD: 190327-2311 | Asterisk 13.21.1-vici | Single Server No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation
m0nkey

Postby williamconley » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:55 am

m0nkey wrote:I actually have money on an account with you per your request but you told me that you would not even be able to give me a bid or discuss this matter for nearly 2 months.
That would be the result of "lowest price level". If you upped the service level for the onset (to get it going, for the Bid and/or planning stages only), you'd have a better experience, but if you choose "cheap", you get slow. Also: as I said, keep it small for the first integration. Small gets done faster.

An old saying, from the plaque above my desk:

Cheap, Good, Fast (Pick Two)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation