setup with existing asterisk 1.8 freepbx

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

setup with existing asterisk 1.8 freepbx

Postby frans » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:15 pm

I have a setup ruining asterisk pbx 1.8 fairly new and running freepbx 2.9 still older php 5.2 I think. I need to setup a way to dial a good amount of phone numbers to just send a message for members I am thinking of using rapidvox for the sip provider and I should be able to do 8 or more calls at a time. to call everyone and play a message meeting canceled or what ever.

I am not familiar with this vicidial and hoping to hire someone to setup and show me how to use roughly.

how much and can it be done remotely via ssh/http paid through paypal or something. let me know

i am very interested in a system to send a recorded message. .
frans

Re: setup with existing asterisk 1.8 freepbx

Postby williamconley » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:10 pm

1) Be aware that Vicidial is not an "add-on" for FreePBX. You'll need a completely separate server.

2) Vicidial does NOT run as a Virtual server. That being said: If you only intend to run 10 or less lines at a time, you could get away with it. LOL

3) Your best bet, really, is to download the Vicibox.com iso image and install it (using the PDF from the Vicibox.com site). Upon completion of the basic install, switch to the Vicidial Manager's Manual from EFLO.net to configure and use the system. If you've set up a FreePBX system, it'll be more complex to configure for your purpose, but the initial install should be quite similar.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation