Cluster Help

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Cluster Help

Postby DefLeppard » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:48 pm

I am looking for a vicidial cluster expert to help us out figure out some issues with a 4-server cluster we have in place. The issue is that the cluster is not dialing enough lines. This is most likely something on the DB server but I can't be entirely sure. Please PM me your contact details if you are extremely confident you will be able to help.
DefLeppard

Re: Cluster Help

Postby mflorell » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:47 pm

You could always try contacting the Vicidial Group. We wrote Vicidial, and we can figure out problems with clusters that nobody else can. sales@vicidial.com
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby boybawang » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:06 am

I can do it, looks like the db and asterisk servers need tweaking
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Postby williamconley » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:16 pm

The Vicidial Group (without Question) is the hands-down winner in the "Expert" category.

That being said: Try your max calls per second on your admin->servers for each server. Be sure you discuss that setting with your carrier, of course, as you could hit a barrier.

PoundTeam has resolved this issue for many clients. In fact, that's a popular one even for clients who have a professional IT staff, simply because Vicidial is an unusually controlled application.

Sometimes mysql gets overloaded by the sql queries involved and responds too slowly for the dialers to have enough data. This has often happened by keeping huge hopper numbers and thinking "more is better". Then the challenge comes in when the hopper script must reload ... a huge number instead of a small one. The wait time on the hopper loading script then becomes your bottleneck, and the dialers dry out before the sql server comes back. LOL

Lots of options for what can slow dialing. We're at PoundTeam.com and our online catalog contains our hourly pricing and response times. How much does it cost you (hourly) to be Down? If that's a big number, call The Vicidial Group immediately. (Or PoundTeam! But stay away from anyone you can't sue easily, if they know you can't chase 'em down they also know they can take your money ... and if the job is too hard for them, they'll have no need to give it back. Happens more than you'd like to know.)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation