US Based Callcenter looking for consultant

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

US Based Callcenter looking for consultant

Postby linuxknight » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:10 am

Currently putting out feelers for a Vicidial consultant.

Will be looking for someone familiar with digium transcoders, sip carriers, vicidial operations/upgrades and adding additional servers to our setup. Our call center is expanding and will need someone on occasion to assist with various projects.

Feel free to PM me
linuxknight

Re: US Based Callcenter looking for consultant

Postby williamconley » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:03 am

While we don't recommend PBX hardware, we've installed and configured quite a few of them. The Vicidial Group is expert at this, and Gardo is also quite good. I'd be careful with anyone else unless they have a good reputation and have experience with the actual equipment you're using.

That being said PoundTeam has been providing all these services since Vicidial version 2.0.4. We provide support for tiny items (carriers, phone configuration, quick code mods) and large projects (full custom application coding in agi/php/perl/AJAX/MySQL as well as Multi-Server Vicidial Cluster Buildouts) and everything in between. We also have consultation levels available to allow one of our techs to "help out when needed" instead of doing all the work for you (this allows your team to come up to speed without having to pull out their hair while getting there!).

8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby linuxknight » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 am

Thanks William, your presence and expertise speaks for itself here. Ive been a forum member for years and have always appreciated your posts. Can you PM me some contact details so I can reach out to you in the near future?

Appreciations.
linuxknight

Postby williamconley » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:25 am

Contact details are in the signature of ALL my posts. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby linuxknight » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:26 am

williamconley wrote:Contact details are in the signature of ALL my posts. 8-)

I sent a message to the contact in there, didnt know if that was the best way to reach you yourself :)
linuxknight

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation