Long-term relationship for high-end Vicidial Support

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Long-term relationship for high-end Vicidial Support

Postby GaryITcom » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:47 am

I’m looking for a long-term relationship for high-end Vicidial tech support.
I’d like to work with a “group” that can be available “as needed” between 7 am and 11 pm PST.

Currently, I have two good size, on-premises clusters that need urgent help.

A seven-server cluster (in production) requiring high security, so it is limited to a recorded anydesk session.
The anydesk computer will be connected via a VPN and I will be the one entering the root passwords, etc.

This system can not go down. There is a window of non-production time Saturday and Sunday after 3 pm and weekdays from 7 am till 2 pm. PST

The system we want to get working properly is a 7 server config. Master, Slave, Web/LimeSurvey, and 4 Telephony.
We originally installed 3 servers from Vicibox 9.03 One server was the database, one was LimeSurvey and they all three were web/Telephony. (thanks CarpeNox)
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3593
DB Schema Version: 1657
DB Schema Update Date: 2022-04-15 22:29:15
HP DL380 G9 2.4 64g Raid 10

We added on Master and Slave Database servers in December and they were installed from Vicibox 10.0.1
We isolated the Web/LimeSurvey server leaving two dedicated telephony servers. (James Pearson@VicidialGroup helped debug)
They are HP DL360 Gen9 2x E5-2667 v3 3.20Ghz 8-Core XEON 128GB RAM H240ar 8x 900GB SAS HD Raid 50

Now we are trying to add on two more telephony servers.
They are HP DL360 Gen9 2x E5-2667 v3 3.20Ghz 8-Core XEON 32GB RAM P440ar 2x 900GB SAS HD Raid 10

We are trying to install from the same Vicibox-install script (10.0.1)
The script is throwing warnings and errors, and not installing.
I’ve tried installing both svn 3593 and 3698, with and without the webserver with and without the Archive server,
but get the same error:

Updated to revision 3593.
Skipped '>> /var/log/vicibox.log 2>> /var/log/vicibox.log'
Summary of updates:
Updated '.' to r3593.
Summary of conflicts:
Skipped paths: 1
Configuring Telephony Server...
Telephony server already exists! Server was previously installed.

asterisk -r
Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)

No, it doesn’t exist…

I’m thinking that this is probably a pretty easy fix, (but I could be wrong,) that either we need to manually fix the script/database or install the telephony software from a different script and then link it to the cluster. I don’t have the skill to do this or the time to learn it. AND I’m afraid I will break something. As I said this system cannot go down.

The other project is a ten-server cluster that needs to be configured and tested to go into production as soon as viably possible. I’ll give you the details after the first one is done.

I don’t usually take calls if I don’t recognize the CallerID so it is best to email or text me.

Sincerely;

Gary Lawrence
Cell: 702.927.4583
GaryITcom

Re: Long-term relationship for high-end Vicidial Support

Postby mflorell » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:30 am

The VICIdial Group is available for consulting like you describe on an as-needed basis.

To set up a support account with us, please email us <support@vicidial.com> or give us a call (863-393-9330) Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EDT. We also take emergency tickets from existing clients in good standing 24/7.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby GaryITcom » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:03 pm

[quote="mflorell"]The VICIdial Group is available for consulting like you describe on an as-needed basis.

To set up a support account with us, please email us <support@vicidial.com> or give us a call (863-393-9330) Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EDT. We also take emergency tickets from existing clients in good standing 24/7.[/quote]

Hi Matt,
I'm not sure that wasn't just an auto-responder.
I PMed you just in case.

To anyone else reading this: I'm still looking for help.
GaryITcom

Postby mflorell » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:42 pm

Yep, it's really me, not an auto-responder :)

I've sent you a message with some more information.

Thanks!

Matt Florell
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation