Remote vicidial configuration assistance needed....

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Remote vicidial configuration assistance needed....

Postby lowno » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 am

I have put in 2 dozen or so elastix and trixbox systems. Time for my first vicidial. Now life is so easy with freepbx that I never needed to manually configure dial plans or anything like that. I really want to learn this stuff. I though it might be faster to hire someone to help me out.

I installed vicidialnow on a core 2 quad. I can give you a VPN account to get you in the network to have full access to the dialer and a elastix box. I would like to get help with this ASAP. I did purchase the managers manual 2 weeks ago, so I have that. I think I can get everything going after the trunks & extensions are setup. It is going to be all sip trunking. I have a VoIP Sip trunk already in the elastix box. I also have a 30 channel sk ype gateway that I want to use for dialing out. The gateway is already setup and working with the elastix box.

I can pay via paypal.

The dialer is going into a mortgage office. They are going to import some very raw, DNC scrubbed, data. I am not totally clear how the system should be setup to allow inbound calls as well. The inbound calls are going to go to the elastix box. Not sure how that all works just yet.

Let me know.
lowno

help...

Postby cuimalo » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Be happy to give you a few answers. I'll PM you my phone number.
cuimalo

offer taken?

Postby ticoit » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:36 am

What would be the status of this request? If it is still available I will be more than glad to give you a hand with your setup.

-luis
ticoit

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation