Multi server setup - Asterisk not updating settings

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Multi server setup - Asterisk not updating settings

Postby petr » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:42 am

Hi,

I'm working on setting up GoAutoDial on 3 servers. Webserver, database and a asterisk server. I've followed the vicidial multi server instructions here: EDIT couldnt post url to the guide. Google search "pound team vicidial multi"

The webserver is connecting to the database OK and i can use the interface. But the asterisk server isn't fetching any new settings. I can connect to already existing peers with my softphone. But new carrier and new phones are not added when I check asterisk: show sip peers

I've changed the DB address in /etc/astguiclient.conf:

# Database connection information
VARDB_server => DATABASE_SERVER_IP
VARDB_database => asterisk
VARDB_user => CRON_USER
VARDB_pass => CRON_PASSWORD
VARDB_custom_user => CUSTOM_USER
VARDB_custom_pass => CUSTOM_PASSWORD
VARDB_port => 3306

I can connect to mysql on the DB server directly from the asterisk server, using the same credentials as in the astguiclient.conf file.

Do I need to change more settings on the asterisk server? I've also added the server in the GUI...

Best regards,
Petr
petr

Re: Multi server setup - Asterisk not updating settings

Postby omarrodriguezt » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Can you let us know which version of vicidial/vicibox are you using?
http://www.ITContinental.com
Dedicated USA Servers - Vicibox - Vicidial - Limesurvey - Vtiger CRM - More than 15 years experience - Hablamos Español
omarrodriguezt

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial