how can i make goautodial live

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

how can i make goautodial live

Postby rajal » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:17 am

How can i give the access of goautodial others , how to make it live and people can get the access from every where please help me to make it done
rajal

Re: how can i make goautodial live

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Goautodial is the name of the installation disk you used. The actual software is Vicidial (it can also be installed from an .iso image downloaded at Vicibox.com ... same software!).

4) You have not described your network configuration at all. If your server has a public IP, external access is pretty easy: just modify the firewall in the OS to open the ports for the IP addresses of the users who need access. If it has a private IP, your router will need to be configured to allow access. For instance, you can open TCP port 80 to the IP addresses of your users on the outside of the router and forward that port to the internal IP of your Vicidial server. Then they have Web access. Similar process can be used for SIP access (except UDP port 5060 and port range 10000-25000 should be either forwarded or set up as a "trigger" port).

5) There have been many other requests on this topic for both this system and hundreds of other Linux applications (running CentOS and all the other Linux OSs across the world). This is not so much a Vicidial question as it is a simple linux networking question, except that SIP phone calls can complicate the process by requiring that 10000-25000 port trigger or forward mentioned above.

Happy Hunting 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: how can i make goautodial live

Postby rajal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:58 pm

I am very new and not now very much can i have any video tutorial please i shall be thankful to you for this i want to give access of vicidail server only some people to their home so please
rajal

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial