Executing sequential query in same filter SQL

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Executing sequential query in same filter SQL

Postby f_rojas » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Hello everybody,

I have a GoAutoDial 3.3 deployed as following:

1- Dialer server with Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 V2 @ 3.30GHz x 8, 8 GB of RAM, 300 GB of HDD. GoAutoDial for 64 bits system installed from DVD.
2- Data Base server with Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz x 12, 24 GB of RAM, 300 GB of HDD. GoAutoDial for 64 bits system installed from DVD.

This is my question:

I need to know how do i to build a Filter SQL with two or more queries and do that these run sequentially one after other in the same filter.

For better explanation I describe for you the problem:

An enterprise needs to call from a list with 500000 leads, but requires automatically dial all the leads which city field contains %OGOT% at first, then dial the leads which city field contains %EDELL%, and finally dial the leads which city field contains %EREIR%.

For example:

city LIKE "%OGOT%"

city LIKE "%EDELL%"

city LIKE "%EREIR%"

How do I to build a Lead Filter with two or more queries and do that these run sequentially one after other in the same filter?

Thanks in advance.
f_rojas

Re: Executing sequential query in same filter SQL

Postby mflorell » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:23 am

You would have to use 3 lead filters because what you are trying to do is a change in order, not a filter. So use the first one and then when you run out of leads do the second and so on.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby f_rojas » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:51 am

OK Matt,

Thanks in advance for your quick reply.

Then, exist any option to automatically apply multiple filters to a same campaign?

Greetings.
f_rojas

Postby williamconley » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:06 pm

And please do not double-post:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33515&p=114090#p114090
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby DomeDan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:31 am

you can write multiple statements in one filter with the use of parentheses, they can get a bit complex and its easy to make mistakes.
but what matt means is that you write 3 filters and change the campaign to use them one at a time when its time to change city to call.

an other way is to split the list in 4 parts
where first list got leads with city %OGOT% and second with %EDELL%, third with %EREIR% and the forth with the reset.
then just activate list by list in the order you want
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby williamconley » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:47 am

DomeDan wrote:you can write multiple statements in one filter with the use of parentheses, they can get a bit complex and its easy to make mistakes.
but what matt means is that you write 3 filters and change the campaign to use them one at a time when its time to change city to call.

an other way is to split the list in 4 parts
where first list got leads with city %OGOT% and second with %EDELL%, third with %EREIR% and the forth with the reset.
then just activate list by list in the order you want

right, but then the filter isn't determining order, it's happening manually. it's not a question of being able to have more than one "where" clause member, or whether they can be nested, but whether the filter can cause one group of leads to be dialed First. It can't. It only determines availability. The "where" portion of the sql statement. It's not in any way related to the "order by" portion of the sql statement.
williamconley

Postby f_rojas » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 am

williamconley wrote:And please do not double-post:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33515&p=114090#p114090

OK Willian,

Excuse me please, but it wasn't my intention, I've deployed 2 call centers with similar drawbacks.

However, I found an alternative solution which consist of organizing by city then by rank (by adding a secuential number here) and then dial phone numbers by the rank field up.

This solution was the better in my humble concept.

Thanks in advance.
f_rojas

Postby williamconley » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:12 am

That's a very good solution.

We've also had clients put the full name in the first name field (and relabel the field "full name") and then put a "sort order" value in the last name field (and relabel it to "Sort" and ---hide--- it), and then set the campaign list order to "last name".

Good post-back by the way :)
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial