Mysql records question.

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Mysql records question.

Postby b0l3k » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi,
When i was working with vicidial recordings I have noticed a strange thing. Some of my calls from vicidial_log table dont have any records in a recording_log table.
I've checked campaign's settings and it's all set to 'force all'. I made some research and it seems to be random, same agent, same campaign, and one time there is a related record inside the recording_log table, where i.e. few minutes later is not. I thought maybe mysql insert didn't go well, but the file (according to campaign's specs) is not on the disk either.
I'm talking about aoutbound calls, as we dont use vicidial much for inbound.

So, i run the following query:
select v.status, count(*) as 'HowMany' from vicidial_log v
left join recording_log r on v.uniqueid = r.vicidial_id
where (cast(v.call_date as date) between '2014-10-01' and '2014-10-24')
and v.length_in_sec > 0 and r.filename is null group by status

and the results were:
A 2610
B 5
CALLBK 5
DC 130
DISPO 9
DROP 2772
INCALL 9
LRERR 9

I must admit, i am confused.
First, there are so many of them, and second how can i have statuses like 'DISPO' or 'INCALL' for calls made days ago?

Can i be explained somehow, pls?

GoAutoDial 3.0
Vici VERSION: 2.7-401a
BUILD: 130508-2256
CallCenter up to 20 agents
Mysql DB on a separate server, both mc's have got quad core 8GB ram
b0l3k

Re: Mysql records question.

Postby geoff3dmg » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:26 am

If it's always the same agent, does that mean it's always the same agent pc? If so I'd check that first, plus its network connection.

You see 'DISPO' and 'INCALL' in the log because only the lists get updated with the 'ERI' status. If you are getting a lot of those for this agent it suggests they are not using the system correctly (DISPO means they quit the dialler at the Disposition Screen, INCALL means the same but during a call) or the machine is having problems and losing connection to ViciDIAL (softphone, network, etc).

I would just swap the machine out with another and see if the problem moves, or stays with the agent.
Vicibox 5.03 from .iso | VERSION: 2.10-451a BUILD: 140902-0816 | Asterisk 1.8.28.2-vici | Multi-Server | Amfeltec H/W Timing Cards | No Extra Software After Installation | Dell PowerEdge 1850 | Pentium 4 'Prescott' Xenon Quad @ 3.40GHz
geoff3dmg

Postby b0l3k » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:40 am

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
Its not only one agent, or just one campain or just one list. Its random.
I've changed mysql maximum connection limit to 200. It was 150, i will monitor it for few days.
b0l3k

Postby geoff3dmg » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:47 am

Also check if you have a general network problem. If you are using cheap switches this can cause all sorts of wierd problems. There's a program called 'mtr' that you can run on the server to check the connectivity to your agent PCs and the carrier(s). You want zero loss% and as little StDev (jitter) and pings (latency) as possible.
Vicibox 5.03 from .iso | VERSION: 2.10-451a BUILD: 140902-0816 | Asterisk 1.8.28.2-vici | Multi-Server | Amfeltec H/W Timing Cards | No Extra Software After Installation | Dell PowerEdge 1850 | Pentium 4 'Prescott' Xenon Quad @ 3.40GHz
geoff3dmg

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial