Inbound DID to go to an external number

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Inbound DID to go to an external number

Postby john_usc » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi,

I am using go autodial
VERSION: 2.9-441a
BUILD: 140612-1628
© 2014 ViciDial Group

I have a DID coming in on an inbound ingroup. If the call doesnt get answered in 3 minutes, I want the call to be transferred to an external number. I tried to look into managers manual but I couldnt find how to do it. I saw information about wait time etc, but I think I am in a need to how to do it. Anyone who has dont that can share with me? I will really appreciate it

thanks
john_usc

Re: Inbound DID to go to an external number

Postby john_usc » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:01 pm

I see an option for phone under DIDs but that doesnt let me enter any phone number though

User Unavailable Action: phone
User Route Settings In-Group: ....
john_usc

Postby john_usc » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:31 am

I think I almost figured it out. I will write down here for other people searching and may be ask questions later

1- I created an ingroup and a DID.
2- I added my desired external number to DID and enter it in custom DID fields.
3- In in-group I asked for Press_CAll Menu and wait time 120 seconds
4- In call menu I had it transfer to DID number if press option 1.

This works with two exceptions.

1- when the 120 seconds limit reach, I would like it to go to the call menu silently, without having to press 1. As thats just extra work

2- I noticed that if the user does not press an option after wait option, then the user never gets the prompt back reminding him to press 1 for call menu and user gets stuck unless an agent answers or user hangs up.

Can someone help with that.

thanks
john_usc

Postby wonderwall » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:21 am

in your Ingroup there is an option called drop call seconds and drop calls action. in drop call seconds give time to 3 mniutes. in drop call action select call menu(created below).

create a call menu and in that under call menu option. select the first option and change its value to timeout. write what ever you wan tin description and in route column select extension and then you will see an option of extension, in that write the number that you want to send the call to.
installation of Goautodial 3.0 from Yum on CentOS release 5.10.1 (Final)
Installation method.
go autodial wiki 64 bit

Quad Processor 10 Core Westmere EX 4850 - 2.00GHz - 4 x 24MB cache
512 GB DDR3 Registered 1066
4TB x3 SATA III in RAID 5
wonderwall

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial