LAN TESTING - possible to load LAN leads into lists?

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

LAN TESTING - possible to load LAN leads into lists?

Postby vicidial1010 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:32 pm

intel atom 1.6
1 g ram

Hi,
First time user no asterisk experience.
I have been searching an answer to this question for a very long time.
After a few days of fruastration of not bieng able to make my server work with DHCP off, i gave up on that and without a static IP I have succesfully set up a server with two softphones on 2 PCs. - --> when i place a manual call from first phone (7000) to second phone (8000) , a voice asks me to select a room, but when I call from 8000 to 7000, it works ..... so now that i have a bit of sucess im ready for the next step .....

I want to test my server to place calls to my two siphones over a LAN NETWORK, NO VOIP providor .....
Is it possible to load test leads to call my 2 LAN phones?
I read the manual and searched far and wide ....
I know this is duable if you have some sort of a bash script placing call files into the approporiate outbound call file folders ... or so i hear ... but can this be done using vicidial?
I know there are a few guides on how to register/configure vicidial with a SIP providor but theres no LAN guide or tutorial for first time users who cant spend money on a VOIP account just yet
I know leads must contain atleast 8 digits for a phone number (it says so in the admin manual), is it possible to input a SIP number (SIP over LAN no VOIP providor) into the leads file to call my two LAN phones? and use vicidial for this?
or do i need to come up with some sort of a bash script to call my LAN phones?

Any point if the right direction is appreciated ... Thank you
vicidial1010

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial