GoAuto 3.3 not recording at all

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

GoAuto 3.3 not recording at all

Postby Kamui » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:49 am

So my box is a Core 2 Quad with 4GB ram running Goautodial 3.3 (installed from official iso), Vicidial 2.9, Asterisk 1.8.23.0-1_centos5.go, kernel 2.6.18-400. Everything updated to the latest through yum and goauto's github.

The problem is that nothing is recorded. My campaign is se to ALLFORCE (but still no agent records) and my hardphones use agi-NVA_rerding.agi to log-record their conversations. I'm spectating realtime the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor (and /mix) folders but when a call is happening nothing appears in there. No file at all. Any thoughts? /var/spool/asterisk/monitor(*DONE) folders have been chmoded to 777 just to be sure.

Before you ask yes I have extension 8309 up n running.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ok 1st foundings. If I call 8309 extension directly I get a record of the call. So the problem seems to be happening between the call and the routing to 8309. Thanks for any help
Kamui

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial