CUSTOMER NUMBER ON CALLER ID

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

CUSTOMER NUMBER ON CALLER ID

Postby susan1 » Fri May 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi,

I would appreciate a faster solution to my issue..

How can i flash the customer phone number on the caller ID when we do a Live Transfer to the verification team,instead of our CLI number the customer number must flash in the caller ID ??

Thanks in Advance
susan1

Re: CUSTOMER NUMBER ON CALLER ID

Postby mflorell » Sat May 09, 2015 7:14 am

First, you have to have a carrier that will allow you to send any CID you want, then you use this campaign feature, set to CUSTOMER for your 3 way call to the 3rd party,

3-Way Call Outbound CallerID -This defines what is sent out as the outbound callerID number from 3-way calls placed by the agent, CAMPAIGN uses the custom campaign callerID, CUSTOMER uses the number of the customer that is active on the agents screen and AGENT_PHONE uses the callerID for the phone that the agent is logged into. AGENT_CHOOSE allows the agent to choose which callerID to use for 3-way calls from a list of choices. CUSTOM_CID will use the Custom CID that is defined in the security_phrase field of the list table for the lead.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial