Complete Backup a Restore with recordings

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Complete Backup a Restore with recordings

Postby Alfio » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:11 am

Hi, Im are using goautodial-32bit-ce-3.3-final.iso, I upgraded via git repos, I have installed in Super Micro server with Atom Dual Core CPU, My question is: How can I backup and recovery the complete server including the recordings, I did some test with mysqldump and the whole configurationg is in the restored server, but the recordings are not, I can see the links of the recordings in the leads search, but I have no audio or files in the directory, I tried to copy manually beteween servers, but I cant listen or download in the web.

Do you guys have any method to complete backup and restore a server including recordings?

Thanks in advanced.
Alfio

Re: Complete Backup a Restore with recordings

Postby bobchaos » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:17 pm

There's scipts to do those. Can't recall the names off the top of my head but in the Vicidial admin directory you'll find a backup script, and there's a cronjob that handles your recordings by transferring them to an FTP server (it's commented out by default, just need to reactivate it and edit astguiclient.conf with the FTP settings). You can then use more common backup methods for that FTP server.
bobchaos

Re: Complete Backup a Restore with recordings

Postby mflorell » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:28 am

# /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_backup.pl --help
allowed run time options:
[--db-only] = only backup the database
[--db-settings-only] = only backup the database without leads, logs, servers or phones
[--db-without-logs] = do not backup the log tables in the database
[--conf-only] = only backup the asterisk conf files
[--without-db] = do not backup the database
[--without-conf] = do not backup the conf files
[--without-web] = do not backup web files
[--without-sounds] = do not backup asterisk sounds
[--without-voicemail] = do not backup asterisk voicemail
[--without-crontab] = do not backup crontab
[--ftp-transfer] = Transfer backup to FTP server
[--debugX] = super debug
[--debug] = debug
[--test] = test
[--db_raw_files_copy] = if set the backup won't be a mysql dump. It will tar the /var/lib/mysql folder. WARNING, THIS OPTION WILL STOP THE MYSQL SERVER!
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial