How to setup voicemail to email on goautodial 2.1

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

How to setup voicemail to email on goautodial 2.1

Postby rc1 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 am

Hi,

I'd like to send all voicemails to a certain email address. I tried putting the email address on the phone section field on the admin gui however voicemails can only retrieved via ext. and winscp. Does anyone have a blog or is there a post here that teaches how to make it work?

Thanks in advance!

Core i3
4gig memory
Goautodial 2.1
Single server configuration
VERSION: 2.4-309a
BUILD: 110430-1642
rc1

Re: How to setup voicemail to email on goautodial 2.1

Postby williamconley » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Works perfectly if you do it according to the Vicidial Manager's Manual for your version of Vicidial. Note that while you installed with Goautodial, that screen design "shouldn't" break VM to Email functionality, but it might. I'd recommend you try locating your Vicidial interface (usually "/vicidial/welcome.php") and attempt the proper configuration (according to the manual from EFLO.net) in that interface. Then you could also upgrade. Or just flat-out switch to Vicibox.com and get a freshly installed system (you could bring your database along for the ride ...).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial