GoAutoDial (3.3 64bit) Default logo & Web CSS update

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

GoAutoDial (3.3 64bit) Default logo & Web CSS update

Postby ir_tech » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Hello there
I have downloaded "goautodial-64bit-ce-3.3-final". What I need is to change the default goautodial logo with my custom logo and change the basic web CSS layout.
Please guide me how to do this and exact path of the folders. Do I need to first install the vicidail or it can be done just with the downloaded code.

Thanks,
ir_tech

Re: GoAutoDial (3.3 64bit) Default logo & Web CSS update

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:27 pm

Interesting question.

Goautodial is an installer for Vicidial (ie: has Vicidial in it). So ... you pretty much already have "the vicidial". Whether you need to "install the vicidial" or not remains to be seen. If you have not yet installed Goautodial ... you've probably got a long battle ahead of you and, yes, you'll need to install The Vicidial. This is done one of several ways: Vicibox.com's .iso installer or GoAutoDial's .iso installer or package installer ... OR manually from source code.

Since you appear to want to use the Goautodial screens (so you can swap out logos for your own), you'll probably want to use one of the Goautodial options.

But I have to warn you now: If you've never installed or used Vicidial in the past, you'll really want to perform a full install and make sure the system works before you attempt any customization.

This is NOT just a web site. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: GoAutoDial (3.3 64bit) Default logo & Web CSS update

Postby ir_tech » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:23 am

Thank you Williamconley for detailed response.
I just need to have the updated logo of vicidial and some CSS layout change. Kindly guide me the best way to achieve it. From vicibox,goautodial or any code else?
and if it can be achieved w/o installations? by editing the code.

Looking for best reply.
ir_tech

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial