DID CALL MENU LOGS

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

DID CALL MENU LOGS

Postby rahul4tech » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:05 am

Hello If Any One Can Please Help Me

Vicidial Detail :
Installer - GoAutoDial CE 2.1
asterisk - 1.4.39.1
--------------------------------------------------------------
I Have Created Call menu For DID, Straight Away DID LAND ON Call menu And There Are Three Option
0 => Repeat Call Menu
1 => Transfer ( Brief Explanation: This Transfer Is Not On ANY Local Extension Transfer But Basically It Dial A Number Outside Vicdial With The Help Of Option "ROUTE: Extension" AND Adding Number in "EXTENSION" AND "CONTEXT=default"
2 => Hangup

Now This Works Fine,
But The Main Problem Is I Am Confused How To Get DETAIL Call LOGS of This Particular DID/CALL MENU Like "XXXXXXXXXX" Number Came To My Vicidial And Customer Pressed 1 And vicidial Transferred/Dialed My Number Or Customer Pressed 2 FOR "Not Interested(NI)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Approach I Tried To Get Call Logs Was:
i created Two IN_GROUPS AND 2 List ID
First List ID Fill Call Transferred Number. eg list id=001
Second List ID Fill Cal NI(Hangup) . eg list id =002
BOTH IN_GROUPS Had OPTION "No AGENT NO QUEUE"

Now For Options
Press 1=> Transfer Via Option "Route=INGROUP" With "LIST ID=001" =====> Ingroup Setting "No AGENT NO QUEUE=YES" AND "No Agent No Queue Action=EXTENSION" AND "Extension: MY Number To Be Dialed OUTSIDE" with "Context=default"

Press 2=> Transfer Via Option "Route=INGROUP" With "LIST ID=002" =====> Ingroup Setting "No AGENT NO QUEUE=YES" AND "No Agent No Queue Action=MESSAGE" AND "AUdio File : "thankyou|vm-goodbye"

Now This Works Fine Option 1) Call Gets Transferred And List Id 001 Get Filled With Number Details AND Option 2) Call Gets Hangup With Audio And Detail Filled In List id 002

But Problem Here Is That From Here When Call Gets Transferred /DIALLED My Number Via Option 1 The "CUSTOMER" Caller ID IS NOT Sent To My External Number

My Dial PLAN HAS
exten => _9XXXXXX.,n,SipAddHeader(P-Asserted-Identity: ${CALLERID(num)})

But On CLI I SEE "0000000000" IS PASSED on Asserted IDENTITY, I KNOW THere IS Something I Recall That When Call Goes To INGROUP THE CID CHANGES TO SOME RANDOM LIKE "VD09377928399839" TO MAKE IT UNIQUE, I READ SOMEWHERE"
---------------------------------------
In Short I Want To Get All Details Of Call Which Are Transferred Or Hangup With customer callerid passed to external number
rahul4tech

Re: DID CALL MENU LOGS

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Please ALWAYS post your Vicidial Version with Build (from most Administration Menus on the bottom left corner). Note that Goautodial is merely an installer for Vicidial ... but Vicidial is the actual software you are using. 8-)

That was a lot of typing, I see you're trying to provide as much information as possible.

In the end, however, there are two areas for logging: DID and Call Menu. Both have logging capabilities. DID logs by default, but call menu logging requires some extra effort.

To see the log of calls arriving at the DID, you modify the DID and look for the link at the bottom of the page for call and recording details.

To see the log of calls passing through the Call Menu, you would need to configure the call menu according to the Vicidial Manager's Manager for how to configure a call menu to log. The Vicidial Manager's Manual is available for free from EFLO.net. You could also upgrade to a later version, which I believe has more options and access to that logging.

You may even consider reinstalling because you likely have a Very Old version of Vicidial which may hinder your ability to get logging on Call Menus easily. My advice would be to install from Vicibox.com's .iso this time, unless you have some reason to use CentOS and are ready to accept an older version of Vicidial as a result. In that case, you could attempt to upgrade to a later version of Goautodial which would at least get you a more recent version of Vicidial, just not the latest.

Another option, of course, would be to continue what you appeared to be trying by using Ingroups to send the calls to remote agents instead of directly to the external number from your call menu. Remote agents have logs, too, as do Ingroups.

You could also use a more recent option which allows changing the Status of the lead before transferring the call using the AGI option in the call menu. This could allow you to basically "mark" each lead as "transferred to XX" during the transfer. This is a later addition to Vicidial, probably well after your version. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial