Number showing as Unknown in Goautodial Agent Web Screen

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Number showing as Unknown in Goautodial Agent Web Screen

Postby raviprakashn » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello there,

I'm using
VERSION: 2.4-309a
BUILD: 110430-1642
© 2011 ViciDial Group

All US numbers are showing fine. I've configured a UK phone number. When agent answers the call it is showing as Unknown number on agent web screen. What am i missing?

Thanks,
Ravi
raviprakashn

Re: Number showing as Unknown in Goautodial Agent Web Screen

Postby williamconley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Inbound numbers have CallerIDs. This is passed to you by the Carrier. If you have a different carrier for the UK phone number, they may be passing the callerid to you in a different manner than your US carrier.

Posting a ClI example of each of the two types of calls (US with CID and UK without CID) may present you with your solution. Failing anything obvious on the Asterisk CLI, you may need to turn on SIP debugging and get a bit more detail regarding the initial handshake during the "invite" which may show you the technical differences more clearly. Sometimes it's necessary to put a special line of code into 'trunkinbound' to capture the CID from 'special' carrier who write their own rules. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial