Recycle numbers

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Recycle numbers

Postby GESTi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:43 pm

Hello!
I wanna add again some numbers ass new so it can be called again but i get confused at Lead Recycling cause i do not know how to do it.. :/
I was used to do it with sql query on database but i have lost it and i wanna do from Lead Recycling
any help please...
GESTi

Re: Recycle numbers

Postby ClearCall » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

You should not reset a lead's status to new to call it again. The campaign has a list of dial statuses and you can add Answering Machine, Busy, No Answer, etc to the list of dialable statuses. Each time you set Reset Lead-Called-Status to Yes for a particular list or if you have Lead Recycling set up the dialer will look for those leads that match any of the dial statusesto call them.
ClearCall

Postby GESTi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:19 am

Thank you for your help :) but still i have something i need help
you are telling me that the in ''Lead Recycling'' statuses that are set to ''Yes'' will be called again?

for example in my case (there is a screenshot link) statuses like: B, DROP, N, NA, NI will be called again
http :// postimg . org /image/a1n25zb5j/
GESTi

Postby ClearCall » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:30 am

If you go to CAMPAIGNS and select one on your campaigns, in the Basic View you should see (depending on your version):
Campaign ID
Campaign Name
Campaign Description
Dial Status 1: NEW - New Lead
Dial Status 2: A - Answering Machine
Dial Status 3: AA - Answering Machine Auto

etc. Directly below that there is "Add A Dial Status to Call:" that you use to add dial statuses for the campaign to know which leads you want to dial.

Which dial statuses do you have set for your campaign?
ClearCall

Postby GESTi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Thank you very much for your help :) now i totally understand it :D
GESTi

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial