New VOIP provider

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

New VOIP provider

Postby geoffers1 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:20 am

Hi. Can anyone recommend a SIP trunk provider in the UK please? The one we are currently using is have reliability issues so am looking for an alternative. I'm only looking for capacity for an 18 seat outbound call centre so probably no more than 50 channels. Our dialler is set to tapered and rarely goes over 2. We may soon have a need for inbound so would be looking for a geographic number for that purpose. All suggestions received with thanks. And yes, I'm still using an old out of the box build of version 2.1 hosted in-house, it works.
Go AutoDial CE 2.1
Version: 2.4-309a
Build: 110430-1642
"I've read the manual" :-)
geoffers1

Re: New VOIP provider

Postby williamconley » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:04 pm

This question pops up a lot. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35376

Usually with the same concept: The posting party does not mention the names of any carriers, nor their experiences with them (pointless without a name, of course), but asks that others provide them with a name.

Perhaps you could break the mold. Post a few carriers with whom you've worked and your experience(s) with them. And then ask for others to do the same. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial