Listen And Barge using GoAutodial & Vicidial

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Listen And Barge using GoAutodial & Vicidial

Postby itelnstudio » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:15 am

Hello,

I was trying to listen agents working but the system and x-lite don't make the connection, when I try Barge it goes all OK. The server is Goautodial and then Admin use Vicidial interface to login. They are using 2 different Ip address. The login IP is 192.168.0.10 and the IP configured at the server on vicidial interface is 192.168.0.99. Could be this the problem? Help please
OpenSUSE 12.1 | Vicibox 4.0.3 from .iso | Asterisk 1.4.44 | Single Server| Intel Xeon | Quad Core 2.83Ghz
itelnstudio

Re: Listen And Barge using GoAutodial & Vicidial

Postby williamconley » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:31 pm

The single most important thing you can post about your system is the Vicidial Version with Build. You skipped all around it, tried hard, but missed it completely.

Next up: your signature says OpenSuSE 12.1, Vicibox 4.0.3 .... but your post says GoAutoDial and does not (once again), list the Version of the Installer (Goautodial).

Next up, you said "don't make the connection" which I hope implies that clicking on the "listen" button as an administrator while viewing the Real Time Screen does not result in a call being placed to the phone which you've listed in the options for the Real Time Screen. Not positive, but leaning towards that interpretation. I have no idea what "they" is that is using two different interfaces, you'll need to begin avoiding the use of pronouns when requesting Technical Support (it's all in the details, and that's a missing detail).

You should post the output from the Asterisk CLI during your next attempt to see if there is any activity.

Also: What response do you get in the web interface? It should report success or failure and show the extension dialed/attempted ...

And finally: If you are in fact using the Goautodial interface for the real time screen ... find the Vicidial interface (unaltered!) which may be in /vicidial/welcome.php and/or /vicidial/admin.php ... that interface has an unaltered Real Time Screen that may have fewer bugs, depending on the version of Goautodial you are using.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial