How can i Spread a batch leads evenly between agents?

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

How can i Spread a batch leads evenly between agents?

Postby Milano1 » Thu May 19, 2016 11:24 am

Good Day

I would like to know if there is a way i can spread leads evenly between our agents, for example we have 20 agents that logs into goautodial we load a list of 4000 leads to a campaign, having all 20 agents logged into that one campaign with 4000 dialable leads (PS set to manual-dial not autodial) is there a way we can limit it so that each agent get to dial 200 leads only?

feedback would be highly appreciated thank you.
Milano1

Re: How can i Spread a batch leads evenly between agents?

Postby williamconley » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:24 pm

"Spread evenly" is not the same as "stop at 200 leads". What if one of the agents logs in several hours late? Should that agent still get 200 leads (in fact, he'd get ALL the calls until he catches up with the rest of the group, right)? Or should he merely get a balanced count of calls from that moment until the end of the shift?

While you consider the answer to that, also consider that the Dialer makes this decision every time a call is answered. It then must decide ... who gets the call?

Next Agent Call - This determines which agent receives the next call that is available:
- random: orders by the random update value in the vicidial_live_agents table
- oldest_call_start: orders by the last time an agent was sent a call. Results in agents receiving about the same number of calls overall.
- oldest_call_finish: orders by the last time an agent finished a call. AKA agent waiting longest receives first call.
- overall_user_level: orders by the user_level of the agent as defined in the vicidial_users table a higher user_level will receive more calls.
- campaign_rank: orders by the rank given to the agent for the campaign. Highest to Lowest.
- campaign_grade_random: gives a higher probability of getting a call to the higher graded agents.
- fewest_calls: orders by the number of calls received by an agent for that specific inbound group. Least calls first.
- longest_wait_time: orders by the amount of time agent has been actively waiting for a call.

We usually go with "longest_wait_time" so those who have been awaiting the next call the longest are rewarded for their patience. However, if you want to balance purely by the call count: fewest_calls
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial