Please help ( GoAutoDial )

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Please help ( GoAutoDial )

Postby mehditec » Thu May 26, 2016 9:48 am

Please help
I worked on the far end of the study project.
Now I want to work on
Install GoAutoDial In computer
While the evidence base in the computer other

I want to know how can I link between to GoAutoDIal , And the existing evidence base in another device
mehditec

Re: Please help ( GoAutoDial )

Postby williamconley » Thu May 26, 2016 2:19 pm

1) You should be using Vicibox instead of Goautodial (these are the Installers for "Vicidial"). Vicibox is more recent and maintained more often, plus it installs the latest version of Vicidial (whereas Goautodial installs a specific version which is a full version or more behind, as a rule).

2) Integration with other packages is accomplished via the API in Vicidial and/or using the Web Form campaign field(s) and dispo_url field (along with the no-agent url and start-call url), also in the campaign settings. Of course there is also direct database integration and script page which can be used for similar methods as the web form.

3) Without a description of the "evidence base" there's not much more I could do to help you. However, there is a lot of information out there on how to use LimeSurvey with Vicidial, which may be on point for your situation if my guess is correct.

8-) Happy Hunting *)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial