Goautodial Dashboard JustGoVoip Account Information

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Goautodial Dashboard JustGoVoip Account Information

Postby tntconsulting » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:16 am

Hello all

Today created a new justgovoip account, and then proceeded to add it to my Goautodial system. Well, seems I had an old account with Justgovoip-ce and thats the one the system added, not the new one. So, going back and forth in emails with goautodial, they tell me even though they have 2 accounts in their system with the same email it is my problem that Goautodial added the old account and not the new one.

So, what file or files do i need to fix so that Goautodial actually uses the correct account?

Thanks
tntconsulting

Re: Goautodial Dashboard JustGoVoip Account Information

Postby mflorell » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:12 am

You should probably contact GoAutoDial. This is a forum for Vicidial user discussions.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Goautodial Dashboard JustGoVoip Account Information

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:57 pm

tntconsulting wrote:Hello all

Today created a new justgovoip account, and then proceeded to add it to my Goautodial system. Well, seems I had an old account with Justgovoip-ce and thats the one the system added, not the new one. So, going back and forth in emails with goautodial, they tell me even though they have 2 accounts in their system with the same email it is my problem that Goautodial added the old account and not the new one.

So, what file or files do i need to fix so that Goautodial actually uses the correct account?

Thanks

Perhaps it would be more useful if you described "it". Are you saying that there is a Carrier in Vicidial under "Admin->Carriers"? And this carrier entry has the account information for a different account?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial