Survey campaigns press 1 with or without SIP/SDA

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Survey campaigns press 1 with or without SIP/SDA

Postby kimpak » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:50 pm

Hello all,

My configuration :
Goautdial :
3.3-1406088000
Vicidial :
VERSION: 2.9-441a
BUILD: 140612-1628
Asterisk:
1.8.23.0-1_centos5.go
Dialplan_A:
exten => _X.,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/0${EXTEN:1}@sipa,,tTo)
exten => _X.,3,Hangup
Dialplan_B:
exten => _X.,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/0${EXTEN:1}@sipb,,tTo)
exten => _X.,3,Hangup

I try a campaign survey press 1, when customer receive call he press DTMF 1 and will redirect to available agent, with two sip account. First [SIP-A] without did (the sip account not permit inbound call) and Second [SIP-B] with DID so i can receive call from customer.
I try many campaign survey test :

Campaign test1
    With goautodial campaign survey press 1 helper and [SIP-A] + call menu press 1 redirect to inbound ==> no result, the customer hear IVR but when he press 1, nothing happen and hang-up
    With goautodial campaign survey press 1 helper and [SIP-B] + call menu press 1 redirect to inbound ==> no result, the customer hear IVR but when he press 1, nothing happen and hang-up
    With goautodial campaign survey press 1 helper and [SIP-A] + call menu press 1 redirect to extenion [8001] - context [default] ==> no result, the customer hear IVR but when he press 1, nothing happen and hang-up
    With goautodial campaign survey press 1 helper and [SIP-B] + call menu press 1 redirect to extenion [8001] - context [default] ==> the customer hear IVR and he is redirect to the agent on 8001 extension

My question is : do i must have a SIP with SDA to do a campaign survey press 1, is there any other way to do that with a simple sip account like preditive dialer with welcome ivr, and detect if customer press 1 and redirect to avalaible agent ?

Many thanks for your help.
kimpak

Re: Survey campaigns press 1 with or without SIP/SDA

Postby kimpak » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:38 am

anyone can help me ?
kimpak

Re: Survey campaigns press 1 with or without SIP/SDA

Postby williamconley » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:20 am

I am not sure what you are trying to do. Survey campaigns are covered in the Vicidial manager's manual. The agent need only have a phone and Should also have a web browser (so the agent can log in to Vicidial). without a Web Browser, the agent would be a "remote agent".

My advice to you, based on what appears to be some basic confusion, would be to start at the first page of the Vicidial Manager's Manual and work your way to the back cover. Do NOT skip anything. Seriously. If you do every exercise there, you will eventually have a system that does what you want.

If you insist on "go directly to a survey campaign" you must first have a functional dialer that's NOT a survey campaign. Capable of live agent dialing in autodial mode. Even if all you've called is your own cell phone 5 or 6 times to verify it works. If you don't get that working (by using the Vicidial Manager's Manual, available FREE on EFLO.net), you'll never get the campaign working properly.

Once you get that live agent campaign working, change ONE thing at a time. Very that everything still works as it should after EVERY change, revert if you broke something to be sure your change is definitely what broke it (ie: reverting your change *should* fix it if your change broke it). If you can't figure out a next step in the one step at a time ... tell us which step has stopped you, and what you're changing, and what breaks (or doesn't work properly). However: It's rare that someone performing the step-by-step approach asks for help. It is just really slow and boring and time-consuming, but it works! 8-)

Happy Hunting!
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial