Access after installing goautodial 4 + vicidial 2.14

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Access after installing goautodial 4 + vicidial 2.14

Postby RMAH » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:00 am

Hi,
I have installed goautodial 4 and then i have installed vicidial. Evrything ok but i cant login to vicidial. I can access all the php files like welcome.php admin.php. But when i try to login it fails. I have checked with ssh and phpmyadmin evrything seems oke.

Can someone help me please.
RMAH

Re: Access after installing goautodial 4 + vicidial 2.14

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:36 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) You should install with Vicibox.com's .iso installer instead of Goautodial unless you have some specific reason why you can not (stating that reason would be ... useful).

4) I will assume you are saying you can not log in As An Agent and get your phone to ring? Please be clear about what method of logging in you refer to (list the steps and the one that fails, no generalizations ... it's a technical support forum! lol).

5) Are the phones registering successfully?

6) Is there an error message on your agent web screen?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby RMAH » Wed May 01, 2019 1:38 am

Hi sorrymy fault!

I am using Vultr VPS 6 CPU, 16384MB Memory. I have installed Goautodial from this scratch https://goautodial.org/projects/goautod ... _CentOS_7X because the iso file gives a error. The error is "sda" given in ignoredisk command does not exist" I have tried to edit kickstart file en uploaded again but it doesnt work for me.

After the scratch installation i have installed vicidial from the astguiclient folder.

I cant acces the admin and agent interface from vicidial with the default username and pasword (xxxxxxxxxxx/vicidial/admin.php or welcome.php). I can only access goautodial interface.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vultr VPS 6 CPU, 16384MB Memory
GoAutoDial 4
Vicidial 2.14-701a Build: 190302-1745
RMAH

Postby williamconley » Wed May 01, 2019 3:41 pm

As those two interfaces theoretically should be accessing the same database to check credentials, you have obviously bumped into an installation problem that is further challenged by the fact that this is a goautodial install and you want to use vicidial, but without the vicibox installer.

You may need to activate the DB=1 option in the login page to find out where the disconnect is, but it sounds a bit like you just haven't had a successful installation as yet.

I'll also warn you that a VPS will likely disappoint you for Vicidial performance unless you're only planning one or two agents with three or four total live calls (including the agents). You might get a little past that, but you may want to switch to hardware-based machine unless this is just a test-bed. Even so, if it's a test bed you should just use VirtualBox or vmWare or even a vSphere or ProxMox server at your facility (all are free virtualization software, excellent for testing and development, but suck at production for Vicidial past ONE agent).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial