VICIDIAL Install

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

VICIDIAL Install

Postby kapilhotmail » Fri May 16, 2008 7:43 am

Hi,

I have finished installing VICIDIAL1.1rc2 and the setup completed without any errors, though Im not an expert in LINUX :roll:

Checked all the commands like modprobe zaptel, modprobe ztdummy etc. and everthing seems to b fine except for the ztcfg -vvvvvvvv command.

The ztcfg -vvvvvvvv shows :
Channel Map:
0 channels to configure

IS IT NORMAL ??? (im using ztdummy)

Thanks
kapilhotmail

Postby Op3r » Fri May 16, 2008 10:42 am

Yes because you are using ztdummy means you are just using the timing.
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

VICIDIAL Install

Postby kapilhotmail » Wed May 21, 2008 2:19 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the info !

Further, I added my VOIP provider info to the sip.conf and extensions.conf and 'sip show registry' says registered.
Are there some other changes that needs to be done in extensions.conf (dialplan etc) or everything should be left as default?
I have not been able to dial out (manual or predictive) though my sip phone registers correctly and I get message 'you are the only person....'

Ty

PS : Is creating dialplans, modifying extensions.conf etc are mentioned in the manager's manual??
kapilhotmail

Postby patg » Mon May 26, 2008 11:38 pm

The managers manual does explain some settings that will need to be changed. Some console output would be helpful to help see where the issue is.
patg

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial