GMT, Voice Broadcast, just not working as expected...

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

GMT, Voice Broadcast, just not working as expected...

Postby lowno » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:20 pm

I am having some GMT issues. It might just be me though. Here is the situation, so far I am only doing voice broadcasts as per the instructions in the managers manual. Works great. I would think that if I leave the remote agent to active for the VB that the campaign would stop calling people as per the "Local Call Time" setting, but it is not working. So either VB's or RA's don't work like that or I am missing something.

My server time in the top right is correct. My leads have the GMT properly set when I look at the lists. The GMT setting is set to -7 in the admin > server "Local GMT". I am in the Pacific time zone. So am I just missing something? I have the call time set to stop calling at 8pm or 2000.

Any tips would be helpful. Thanks.
lowno

Postby gardo » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Does any of the list have a GMT 0 in them?
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby lowno » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:10 pm

No, they have the proper GMT setting. I have a Washington State list and it is correctly showing -7 in the list view. It also shows the local time to the list there as well. Very nice feature, but this still is not working for me.

Any suggestions?
lowno

Postby mflorell » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:48 am

I would suggest running the AST_VDhopper.pl script with the --debugX option. It will give you a lot of output, but it will show exactly how it is pulling leads, including the timezones that are being pulled and the timezones that are being excluded.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial