How to run multiple campaigns or lists

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

How to run multiple campaigns or lists

Postby john_usc » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:57 pm

I am confused as to how can I run multiple campaigns. Is it even possible. What I am trying to do is from the two list, I want the numbers to be dialed simalteanously.
Thanks in advance for your help
john_usc

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:59 pm

What specific questions do you have?

Yes, you can run two campaigns at the same time, but agents cannot receive calls from both outbound campaigns in the same session.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby john_usc » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 pm

so my question is that how can I run the two lists simaltaneously so that the agents can get the calls.
Thanks
john_usc

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:04 pm

You want to run two lists on the same campaign or two lists each on a different campaign with calls going to different agents?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby john_usc » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 pm

I want to run two list on the same campaign
john_usc

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm

That's not very difficult, just set the lists to that campaign and set both lists to active and both of them will be dialed.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby john_usc » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:00 pm

but would that be dialed in the blended mode..like one by one number ...or one list will dial first and then the other.. What I want is the blended numbers...mix if you would. Is that possible.
thanks
john_usc

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:41 pm

There are several ways of mixing the lists. The easiest way is to mix by last name or phone number across both lists.

Also, if you want a lot more control over lists mixing you can enable list mix in the crontab, but it is a lot more difficult to manage list mix.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby john_usc » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:53 pm

hmm. thank you very much for helping me out here. Is there any directions anywhere on how to mix the list with phone numbers of last names. I purchased the managers manual but I couldn't find it there. Thank you again
john_usc

Postby mflorell » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 am

From the help screen and the manual:

List Order - This menu is where you select how the leads that match the statuses selected above will be put in the lead hopper:
- DOWN: select the first leads loaded into the vicidial_list table
- UP: select the last leads loaded into the vicidial_list table
- UP PHONE: select the highest phone number and works its way down
- DOWN PHONE: select the lowest phone number and works its way up
- UP LAST NAME: starts with last names starting with Z and works its way down
- DOWN LAST NAME: starts with last names starting with A and works its way up
- UP COUNT: starts with most called leads and works its way down
- DOWN COUNT: starts with least called leads and works its way up
- DOWN COUNT 2nd NEW: starts with least called leads and works its way up inserting a NEW lead in every other lead - Must NOT have NEW selected in the dial statuses
- DOWN COUNT 3nd NEW: starts with least called leads and works its way up inserting a NEW lead in every third lead - Must NOT have NEW selected in the dial statuses
- DOWN COUNT 4th NEW: starts with least called leads and works its way up inserting a NEW lead in every forth lead - Must NOT have NEW selected in the dial statuses
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby john_usc » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 pm

ok I think I am not explaining it right. What I have is two lists ID 450 and List ID 451 in a single campaign called mycamp

what I am trying to do is grab one number to send out to agent to call from listID450 and get one from listid 451.
I tried what u said and arranged it by last name and then looked in hooper and it shows numbers only for listid 450. I was hoping to see a compination of 450 and 451 listids.
can you throw some light on this
thanks
john_usc

Postby john_usc » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:31 pm

ok I think it works as when I do a list hooper to show 2000 numbers then I think tat it will work as it shows number from different lists. Do u think so? Thank you for your excellent support!
john_usc

List penatration reports

Postby Tdenny » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Is way to pull up a report to that will tell how many times a list has be dialed thru since it been uploaded to the system Verison 2.0.5
Tdenny

Postby mflorell » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Yes, this is part of the list modification screen.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Tdenny » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:28 pm

I looked but I'm Looking for something that will tell me How many times a full list has been dialed thru. Example List ID: 221 Dial 4.2 Times.
The only thing I could find shows my how many times a lead has been recycled
Thank you for any help you can provide
Tdenny

Postby mflorell » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:41 pm

There really isn't anything like that because lists are fluid, you can keep adding leads to the same list_id(which many of our clients do) so a statistic like that isn't really useful.

The number of call attempts per status is really what people use to figure out list status in that way.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:02 am

Think of it this way:

If you run the entire list ... the first time ... all the leads will change from "NEW" to something else.

The second time you run the list ... suppose all you want is to call all the answering machines, so you do and now you've run the list twice.

Then you run again and call all the Busy's. Now you've run the list three times.

Then you run again and call all the drops from the first three runs. So you've run it Four times. But the leads have only been called TWICE (except for the DROPS which may have been called three depending on whether they were dropped by the first campaign or one of the others).

So ... that list would show 4X, but the leads would have been dialed all different amounts. We do not store the 4X number. I could have someone build you a simple tool to do so, it's not difficult just put in a "counter" for each time the list is reset.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Tdenny » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 am

I love how the list are now fluid I'm just looking for away to track my leads too know if its time to buy more, and since i can't see how many times its been dialed thru.
Tdenny

Postby williamconley » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:49 am

Cheat:

Put yourself on the list. Create a "special" disposition Just For You. Each time YOU get called make sure the agents are told to always disposition it to that same "special" disposition. Be sure to always include THAT disposition as dialable in the campaign. Then THAT will be your "counter".

But the rest of us will continue to decide "enough" based on the number of times each of the other dispositions has been called and how many new Sales occurred on THIS run compared to the previous run.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: How to run multiple campaigns or lists

Postby elismerkaj » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am

i had the same problem i needed that the hooper get`s number from both the list just change the list order to random i did it and worked
elismerkaj

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial