How do I confirm the installation was successful?

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

How do I confirm the installation was successful?

Postby Jif19 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am

I just setup my first Vicibox using ViciBox_Redux_v3-Install.rtf as my guide but the basic steps were as follows:
boot to cd and edit network settings during setup
os-install
zypper refresh && zypper up
vicibox-install

It look like it went through the install with no errors but I don't remember it telling me it was successful either. When it was all done I could tell Asterisk wasn't running so I rebooted once and then I could tell it was running. I then tried to create a phone (201) in the VICI admin interface and then tried to register a soft phone but I get "no matching peer found" in the Asterisk CLI.
I am not sure where my 201 phone is supposed to end up but
"frep -r 201 /etc/asterisk/*" does not return anything.
Again I am new to Vici, but it looks like extensions-vicidial.conf should contain something other than "[vicidial-auto] ;placeholder for auto-generated extensions conf"

So I am not sure what my next step here is. How can I tell that the install was successful? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.
Jif19

Postby williamconley » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Validate installation:
Code: Select all
screen -list
this should show that more than 6 screens are running (based on your settings for keepalive in astguiclient.conf). As a rule, if more than 6 are listed your install was successful.

When you added the phone in the GUI ... did the phone then appear as a phone in the list of phones?

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system.

Similar to This:
Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X Build XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Jif19 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:35 am

Thanks for the reply.

vicibox:/ # screen -list
There are screens on:
2472.ASTfastlog (Detached)
2363.astshell20101127213839 (Detached)
2454.ASTupdate (Detached)
2458.ASTlisten (Detached)
2456.ASTsend (Detached)
2368.asterisk (Detached)
8055.ASTVDadapt (Detached)
7 Sockets in /var/run/screens/S-root.

vicibox:/ #

The phone does show up in the GUI. There are no indications that the GUI is having any problems. I was even able to edit it and apply the SIP_generic template.

Also, I wanted to work my way through the manager's manual and the first step in there is to create a phone. Based on the following statement in the manual "After one minute, the phone will be active in the system" I am assuming that something generates the sip-vicidial.conf extesnions-vicidial.conf etc. What docs / manual would describe what or how this is being done? Is that a perl script I can try running manually?

Vicibox 3.0.6 from .iso | Vicidial VERSION: 2.4-289 BUILD: 101123-2214 | Asterisk 1.4.27.1-vici | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation
Jif19

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 am

be sure you set the phone to "active" so it will be generated. and that it is listed as type "SIP" so it will be put into the sip-vicidial.conf file.

in your admin=> servers menu, your server will have a setting for whether vicidial is allowed to update the configuration files and another just below it for whether it is due to update them on the next cycle.

see if that says it is due, and if it says it is no longer due after the :00 on the system clock (visible on most admin screens).

i believe the hopper script (runs every minute on the minute) is the one that initiates the process.
williamconley

Postby Jif19 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 am

Again thank you for the reply.

phone
Phone Type: SIP (write in)
Client Protocol: SIP

admin, servers, modify shows:
Generate conf files: Y
Rebuild conf files: Y

I am not sure what you mean by "see if that says it is due" I don't see anything when modifying the server. Where should I look for that?

So it looks like the cron jobs are set up to log to root's mail and the two that are running nearly every minute are:
N4730 root@vicibox.domai Mon Nov 29 09:50 20/1309 Cron <root@vicibox> /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_VDhopper.pl -q
>R4731 root@vicibox.domai Mon Nov 29 09:50 20/1087 Cron <root@vicibox> /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_keepalive_ALL.pl

The AST_VDhopper.pl is returning:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'auto_hopper_multi' in 'field list' at /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_VDhopper.pl line 807.
executing: SELECT campaign_id,lead_order,hopper_level,auto_dial_level,local_call_time,lead_filter_id,use_internal_dnc,dial_method,available_only_ratio_tally,adaptive_dropped_percentage,adaptive_maximum_level,dial_statuses,list_order_mix,use_campaign_dnc,drop_lockout_time,no_hopper_dialing,auto_alt_dial_statuses,dial_timeout,auto_hopper_multi,use_auto_hopper,auto_trim_hopper from vicidial_campaigns where active='Y'; Unknown column 'auto_hopper_multi' in 'field list' at /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_VDhopper.pl line 807.

and he ADMIN_keepalive_all is returning:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'generate_cross_server_exten' in 'field list' at /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_keepalive_ALL.pl line 858.
executing: SELECT sounds_central_control_active,active_voicemail_server,custom_dialplan_entry,default_codecs,generate_cross_server_exten FROM system_settings; Unknown column 'generate_cross_server_exten' in 'field list' at /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_keepalive_ALL.pl line 858.

Is my database messed up?
Jif19

Postby Jif19 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:37 pm

I checked the system_settings table and the vicidial_campaigns table and sure enough those columns are missing. During the install I told it to use the SVN as it was recommended. Did the installer update the code but not update the database?

mysql> desc system_settings;
+-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------+------+-----+----------------------------------------+-------+
| Field                               | Type                                             | Null | Key | Default                                | Extra |
+-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------+------+-----+----------------------------------------+-------+
| version                             | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| install_date                        | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| use_non_latin                       | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| webroot_writable                    | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 1                                      |       |
| enable_queuemetrics_logging         | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| queuemetrics_server_ip              | varchar(15)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| queuemetrics_dbname                 | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| queuemetrics_login                  | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| queuemetrics_pass                   | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| queuemetrics_url                    | varchar(255)                                     | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| queuemetrics_log_id                 | varchar(10)                                      | YES  |     | VIC                                    |       |
| queuemetrics_eq_prepend             | varchar(255)                                     | YES  |     | NONE                                   |       |
| vicidial_agent_disable              | enum('NOT_ACTIVE','LIVE_AGENT','EXTERNAL','ALL') | YES  |     | ALL                                    |       |
| allow_sipsak_messages               | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| admin_home_url                      | varchar(255)                                     | YES  |     | ../vicidial/welcome.php                |       |
| enable_agc_xfer_log                 | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| db_schema_version                   | int(8) unsigned                                  | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| auto_user_add_value                 | int(9) unsigned                                  | YES  |     | 101                                    |       |
| timeclock_end_of_day                | varchar(4)                                       | YES  |     | 0000                                   |       |
| timeclock_last_reset_date           | date                                             | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| vdc_header_date_format              | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | MS_DASH_24HR  2008-06-24 23:59:59      |       |
| vdc_customer_date_format            | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | AL_TEXT_AMPM  OCT 24, 2008 11:59:59 PM |       |
| vdc_header_phone_format             | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | US_PARN (000)000-0000                  |       |
| vdc_agent_api_active                | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| qc_last_pull_time                   | datetime                                         | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| enable_vtiger_integration           | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| vtiger_server_ip                    | varchar(15)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| vtiger_dbname                       | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| vtiger_login                        | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| vtiger_pass                         | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| vtiger_url                          | varchar(255)                                     | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| qc_features_active                  | enum('1','0')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| outbound_autodial_active            | enum('1','0')                                    | YES  |     | 1                                      |       |
| outbound_calls_per_second           | smallint(3) unsigned                             | YES  |     | 40                                     |       |
| enable_tts_integration              | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| agentonly_callback_campaign_lock    | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 1                                      |       |
| sounds_central_control_active       | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| sounds_web_server                   | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     | 127.0.0.1                              |       |
| sounds_web_directory                | varchar(255)                                     | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| active_voicemail_server             | varchar(15)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| auto_dial_limit                     | varchar(5)                                       | YES  |     | 4                                      |       |
| user_territories_active             | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| allow_custom_dialplan               | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| db_schema_update_date               | datetime                                         | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| enable_second_webform               | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 1                                      |       |
| default_webphone                    | enum('1','0')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| default_external_server_ip          | enum('1','0')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| webphone_url                        | varchar(255)                                     | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| static_agent_url                    | varchar(255)                                     | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| default_phone_code                  | varchar(8)                                       | YES  |     | 1                                      |       |
| enable_agc_dispo_log                | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| custom_dialplan_entry               | text                                             | YES  |     | NULL                                   |       |
| queuemetrics_loginout               | enum('STANDARD','CALLBACK')                      | YES  |     | STANDARD                               |       |
| callcard_enabled                    | enum('1','0')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| queuemetrics_callstatus             | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 1                                      |       |
| default_codecs                      | varchar(100)                                     | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| custom_fields_enabled               | enum('0','1')                                    | YES  |     | 0                                      |       |
| admin_web_directory                 | varchar(255)                                     | YES  |     | vicidial                               |       |
| label_title                         | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_first_name                    | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_middle_initial                | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_last_name                     | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_address1                      | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_address2                      | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_address3                      | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_city                          | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_state                         | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_province                      | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_postal_code                   | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_vendor_lead_code              | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_gender                        | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_phone_number                  | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_phone_code                    | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_alt_phone                     | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_security_phrase               | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_email                         | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| label_comments                      | varchar(40)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| slave_db_server                     | varchar(50)                                      | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| reports_use_slave_db                | varchar(2000)                                    | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| webphone_systemkey                  | varchar(100)                                     | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| first_login_trigger                 | enum('Y','N')                                    | YES  |     | N                                      |       |
| hosted_settings                     | varchar(100)                                     | YES  |     |                                        |       |
| default_phone_registration_password | varchar(20)                                      | YES  |     | test                                   |       |
| default_phone_login_password        | varchar(20)                                      | YES  |     | test                                   |       |
| default_server_password             | varchar(20)                                      | YES  |     | test                                   |       |
85 rows in set (0.02 sec)

mysql> desc vicidial_campaigns;
+----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------+-----+---------------------------------------------------------------+-------+
| Field                            | Type                                                                                                                                          | Null | Key | Default                                                       | Extra |
+----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------+-----+---------------------------------------------------------------+-------+
| campaign_id                      | varchar(8)                                                                                                                                    | NO   | PRI | NULL                                                          |       |
| campaign_name                    | varchar(40)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| active                           | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| dial_status_a                    | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| dial_status_b                    | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| dial_status_c                    | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| dial_status_d                    | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| dial_status_e                    | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| lead_order                       | varchar(30)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| park_ext                         | varchar(10)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| park_file_name                   | varchar(100)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | default                                                       |       |
| web_form_address                 | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| allow_closers                    | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| hopper_level                     | int(8) unsigned                                                                                                                               | YES  |     | 1                                                             |       |
| auto_dial_level                  | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 0                                                             |       |
| next_agent_call                  | enum('random','oldest_call_start','oldest_call_finish','campaign_rank','overall_user_level','fewest_calls','longest_wait_time')               | YES  |     | longest_wait_time                                             |       |
| local_call_time                  | varchar(10)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 9am-9pm                                                       |       |
| voicemail_ext                    | varchar(10)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| dial_timeout                     | tinyint(3) unsigned                                                                                                                           | YES  |     | 60                                                            |       |
| dial_prefix                      | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 9                                                             |       |
| campaign_cid                     | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 0000000000                                                    |       |
| campaign_vdad_exten              | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 8368                                                          |       |
| campaign_rec_exten               | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 8309                                                          |       |
| campaign_recording               | enum('NEVER','ONDEMAND','ALLCALLS','ALLFORCE')                                                                                                | YES  |     | ONDEMAND                                                      |       |
| campaign_rec_filename            | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | FULLDATE_CUSTPHONE                                            |       |
| campaign_script                  | varchar(10)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| get_call_launch                  | enum('NONE','SCRIPT','WEBFORM','WEBFORMTWO','FORM')                                                                                           | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| am_message_exten                 | varchar(100)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | vm-goodbye                                                    |       |
| amd_send_to_vmx                  | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| xferconf_a_dtmf                  | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| xferconf_a_number                | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| xferconf_b_dtmf                  | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| xferconf_b_number                | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| alt_number_dialing               | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| scheduled_callbacks              | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| lead_filter_id                   | varchar(10)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| drop_call_seconds                | tinyint(3)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 5                                                             |       |
| drop_action                      | enum('HANGUP','MESSAGE','VOICEMAIL','IN_GROUP')                                                                                               | YES  |     | MESSAGE                                                       |       |
| safe_harbor_exten                | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 8307                                                          |       |
| display_dialable_count           | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | Y                                                             |       |
| wrapup_seconds                   | smallint(3) unsigned                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | 0                                                             |       |
| wrapup_message                   | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | Wrapup Call                                                   |       |
| closer_campaigns                 | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| use_internal_dnc                 | enum('Y','N','AREACODE')                                                                                                                      | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| allcalls_delay                   | smallint(3) unsigned                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | 0                                                             |       |
| omit_phone_code                  | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| dial_method                      | enum('MANUAL','RATIO','ADAPT_HARD_LIMIT','ADAPT_TAPERED','ADAPT_AVERAGE','INBOUND_MAN')                                                       | YES  |     | MANUAL                                                        |       |
| available_only_ratio_tally       | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| adaptive_dropped_percentage      | varchar(4)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 3                                                             |       |
| adaptive_maximum_level           | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 3.0                                                           |       |
| adaptive_latest_server_time      | varchar(4)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 2100                                                          |       |
| adaptive_intensity               | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 0                                                             |       |
| adaptive_dl_diff_target          | smallint(3)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 0                                                             |       |
| concurrent_transfers             | enum('AUTO','1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','10')                                                                                         | YES  |     | AUTO                                                          |       |
| auto_alt_dial                    | enum('NONE','ALT_ONLY','ADDR3_ONLY','ALT_AND_ADDR3','ALT_AND_EXTENDED','ALT_AND_ADDR3_AND_EXTENDED','EXTENDED_ONLY')                          | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| auto_alt_dial_statuses           | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     |  B N NA DC -                                                  |       |
| agent_pause_codes_active         | enum('Y','N','FORCE')                                                                                                                         | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| campaign_description             | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| campaign_changedate              | datetime                                                                                                                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| campaign_stats_refresh           | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| campaign_logindate               | datetime                                                                                                                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| dial_statuses                    | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     |  NEW -                                                        |       |
| disable_alter_custdata           | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| no_hopper_leads_logins           | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| list_order_mix                   | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| campaign_allow_inbound           | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| manual_dial_list_id              | bigint(14) unsigned                                                                                                                           | YES  |     | 998                                                           |       |
| default_xfer_group               | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | ---NONE---                                                    |       |
| xfer_groups                      | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| queue_priority                   | tinyint(2)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 50                                                            |       |
| drop_inbound_group               | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | ---NONE---                                                    |       |
| qc_enabled                       | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| qc_statuses                      | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| qc_lists                         | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| qc_shift_id                      | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 24HRMIDNIGHT                                                  |       |
| qc_get_record_launch             | enum('NONE','SCRIPT','WEBFORM','QCSCRIPT','QCWEBFORM')                                                                                        | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| qc_show_recording                | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | Y                                                             |       |
| qc_web_form_address              | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| qc_script                        | varchar(10)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| survey_first_audio_file          | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | US_pol_survey_hello                                           |       |
| survey_dtmf_digits               | varchar(16)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 1238                                                          |       |
| survey_ni_digit                  | varchar(1)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 8                                                             |       |
| survey_opt_in_audio_file         | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | US_pol_survey_transfer                                        |       |
| survey_ni_audio_file             | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | US_thanks_no_contact                                          |       |
| survey_method                    | enum('AGENT_XFER','VOICEMAIL','EXTENSION','HANGUP','CAMPREC_60_WAV')                                                                          | YES  |     | AGENT_XFER                                                    |       |
| survey_no_response_action        | enum('OPTIN','OPTOUT')                                                                                                                        | YES  |     | OPTIN                                                         |       |
| survey_ni_status                 | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | NI                                                            |       |
| survey_response_digit_map        | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | 1-DEMOCRAT|2-REPUBLICAN|3-INDEPENDANT|8-OPTOUT|X-NO RESPONSE| |       |
| survey_xfer_exten                | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 8300                                                          |       |
| survey_camp_record_dir           | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | /home/survey                                                  |       |
| disable_alter_custphone          | enum('Y','N','HIDE')                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | Y                                                             |       |
| display_queue_count              | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | Y                                                             |       |
| manual_dial_filter               | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| agent_clipboard_copy             | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| agent_extended_alt_dial          | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| use_campaign_dnc                 | enum('Y','N','AREACODE')                                                                                                                      | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| three_way_call_cid               | enum('CAMPAIGN','CUSTOMER','AGENT_PHONE','AGENT_CHOOSE','CUSTOM_CID')                                                                         | YES  |     | CAMPAIGN                                                      |       |
| three_way_dial_prefix            | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| web_form_target                  | varchar(100)                                                                                                                                  | NO   |     | vdcwebform                                                    |       |
| vtiger_search_category           | varchar(100)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | LEAD                                                          |       |
| vtiger_create_call_record        | enum('Y','N','DISPO')                                                                                                                         | YES  |     | Y                                                             |       |
| vtiger_create_lead_record        | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | Y                                                             |       |
| vtiger_screen_login              | enum('Y','N','NEW_WINDOW')                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | Y                                                             |       |
| cpd_amd_action                   | enum('DISABLED','DISPO','MESSAGE')                                                                                                            | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| agent_allow_group_alias          | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| default_group_alias              | varchar(30)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| vtiger_search_dead               | enum('DISABLED','ASK','RESURRECT')                                                                                                            | YES  |     | ASK                                                           |       |
| vtiger_status_call               | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| survey_third_digit               | varchar(1)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| survey_third_audio_file          | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | US_thanks_no_contact                                          |       |
| survey_third_status              | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | NI                                                            |       |
| survey_third_exten               | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 8300                                                          |       |
| survey_fourth_digit              | varchar(1)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| survey_fourth_audio_file         | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | US_thanks_no_contact                                          |       |
| survey_fourth_status             | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | NI                                                            |       |
| survey_fourth_exten              | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | 8300                                                          |       |
| drop_lockout_time                | varchar(6)                                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | 0                                                             |       |
| quick_transfer_button            | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| prepopulate_transfer_preset      | enum('N','PRESET_1','PRESET_2','PRESET_3','PRESET_4','PRESET_5')                                                                              | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| drop_rate_group                  | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| view_calls_in_queue              | enum('NONE','ALL','1','2','3','4','5')                                                                                                        | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| view_calls_in_queue_launch       | enum('AUTO','MANUAL')                                                                                                                         | YES  |     | MANUAL                                                        |       |
| grab_calls_in_queue              | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| call_requeue_button              | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| pause_after_each_call            | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| no_hopper_dialing                | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| agent_dial_owner_only            | enum('NONE','USER','TERRITORY','USER_GROUP')                                                                                                  | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| agent_display_dialable_leads     | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| web_form_address_two             | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| waitforsilence_options           | varchar(25)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| agent_select_territories         | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| campaign_calldate                | datetime                                                                                                                                      | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| crm_popup_login                  | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| crm_login_address                | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| timer_action                     | enum('NONE','WEBFORM','WEBFORM2','D1_DIAL','D2_DIAL','D3_DIAL','D4_DIAL','D5_DIAL','MESSAGE_ONLY','HANGUP','CALLMENU','EXTENSION','IN_GROUP') | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| timer_action_message             | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| timer_action_seconds             | mediumint(7)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | -1                                                            |       |
| start_call_url                   | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| dispo_call_url                   | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| xferconf_c_number                | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| xferconf_d_number                | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| xferconf_e_number                | varchar(50)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| use_custom_cid                   | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| scheduled_callbacks_alert        | enum('NONE','BLINK','RED','BLINK_RED')                                                                                                        | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| queuemetrics_callstatus_override | enum('DISABLED','NO','YES')                                                                                                                   | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| extension_appended_cidname       | enum('Y','N')                                                                                                                                 | YES  |     | N                                                             |       |
| scheduled_callbacks_count        | enum('LIVE','ALL_ACTIVE')                                                                                                                     | YES  |     | ALL_ACTIVE                                                    |       |
| manual_dial_override             | enum('NONE','ALLOW_ALL','DISABLE_ALL')                                                                                                        | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| blind_monitor_warning            | enum('DISABLED','ALERT','NOTICE','AUDIO','ALERT_NOTICE','ALERT_AUDIO','NOTICE_AUDIO','ALL')                                                   | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| blind_monitor_message            | varchar(255)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     | Someone is blind monitoring your session                      |       |
| blind_monitor_filename           | varchar(100)                                                                                                                                  | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| inbound_queue_no_dial            | enum('DISABLED','ENABLED','ALL_SERVERS')                                                                                                      | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| timer_action_destination         | varchar(30)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| enable_xfer_presets              | enum('DISABLED','ENABLED')                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| hide_xfer_number_to_dial         | enum('DISABLED','ENABLED')                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| manual_dial_prefix               | varchar(20)                                                                                                                                   | YES  |     |                                                               |       |
| customer_3way_hangup_logging     | enum('DISABLED','ENABLED')                                                                                                                    | YES  |     | ENABLED                                                       |       |
| customer_3way_hangup_seconds     | smallint(5) unsigned                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | 5                                                             |       |
| customer_3way_hangup_action      | enum('NONE','DISPO')                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NONE                                                          |       |
| ivr_park_call                    | enum('DISABLED','ENABLED','ENABLED_PARK_ONLY','ENABLED_BUTTON_HIDDEN')                                                                        | YES  |     | DISABLED                                                      |       |
| ivr_park_call_agi                | text                                                                                                                                          | YES  |     | NULL                                                          |       |
| manual_preview_dial              | enum('DISABLED','PREVIEW_AND_SKIP','PREVIEW_ONLY')                                                                                            | YES  |     | PREVIEW_AND_SKIP                                              |       |
| realtime_agent_time_stats        | enum('DISABLED','WAIT_CUST_ACW','WAIT_CUST_ACW_PAUSE','CALLS_WAIT_CUST_ACW_PAUSE')                                                            | YES  |     | CALLS_WAIT_CUST_ACW_PAUSE                                     |       |
163 rows in set (0.01 sec)

mysql>

Jif19

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 pm

there are those who would say to repair/reload your database.

i'm not one of them. my opinion is that if (after a fresh install) you do not have a pristine, perfect system ... REDO the installation and watch for errors.

you could fix this (quite possibly) by reloading your database (all source/etc is in /usr/src/astguiclient from which to load, including installation instructions). but then again, you could spend a week trying to repair the installation.

re-run the installation. check the vicidial log file in /var/log after (and/or during if you are curious) installation to be sure everything "went as expected" this time.
williamconley

Postby Jif19 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks for your help. I agree with you that after a fresh install I should have a pristine system. So I erased the drive and started over again but got the same results. No errors at all during install. Based on your post I went hunting around for the code that would add those columns and found them in /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/extras/upgrade_2.4.sql
This was referenced by a doc in /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/UPGRADE so I followed the steps in that file but basically:

mysql
mysql> use asterisk;
Database changed
mysql> \. /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/extras/upgrade_2.4.sql
mysql> quit
perl ./install.pl (I said yes for sample configs)
In the GUI go to Admin > Servers > Modify Server > "Rebuild conf files = Y
/usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_area_code_populate.pl --purge-table --debug

Things are starting to look like they should now. I created the phone and the system generated the appropriate config files such as extensions-vicidial.conf and sip-vicidial.conf etc. I am now able to register my phone. I have not tested any further.

The Vicidial website says Vicibox includes ViciDial v.2.2.1 and ViciDial SVN Trunk v.2.4-288 Build 101115-1355. So to me it looks like telling the system to use the SVN trunk during install updates the code but not the database. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Did I miss this documented somewhere?
Jif19

Postby williamconley » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 am

1) Is asterisk running? (have to ask! :))
asterisk -R
exit

2) Is Vicidial running?
screen -list
More than 6 screens?
3) Do you have "net"?
ping www.irs.gov -c 4
williamconley

Postby Jif19 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Looks good to me. I think I am up and running but I am going to try using Vicibox 3.0.8 later and see if I get different results.
Jif19

Postby Kumba » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 pm

This is a confirmed problem in v.3.0.8 and may effect older versions. I am still working on this issue. The problem is that the upgrade_2.4.sql is not fully executing upon install like in previous versions. The short-term band-aid is to manually run the file like you did.

A new version will be released once I figure out why it's not executing properly.
Kumba

Postby marmu » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 am

I also got the mentioned problem of using the vicidial SVN trunk and having an "old" database. Will update the DB as described above and will be back to report the result.

EDIT: all good! but now I got to set up my old configurations, altered PHPs and AGIs... :)
Vicibox redux 3.1.10 64 bit (ViciBox_Redux.x86_64-3.1.10.iso)
Admin-GUI: VERSION: 2.4-310a - BUILD: 110506-1537 - with some adaptions :)
Asterisk 1.4.39.2-vici | Single Server | wanpipe_voicetime
2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) X5650 | 12 GB | SAS 15k RAID1
marmu

Postby Jif19 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Although I was able to add a phone successfully, when I tried to add a carrier I got similar results. The config files are not updating. I can't have this many problems out of the box so I am going to go back to Vici 2.2 and see if it is any better.
Jif19

Postby williamconley » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:02 pm

did you remember to make the carrier active? :)
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo