INBOUND ERROR Auto write sip-vicidial.conf context=default

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

INBOUND ERROR Auto write sip-vicidial.conf context=default

Postby natewerks » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Hello all,

I am a newbie to ViciDial and having a difficulty to receive inbound calls on a DID.

Server vicibox7, VERSION: 2.12-533a, Single server, SIP Trunk (carrier)

I have configured the system and able to dial out. In the WebAdmin >Carrier >Account Entry Field i have entered "context=trunkinbound"

Inbound calls would not work. Received the following error:
[Jan 25 14:10:49] NOTICE[2076][C-000000a0]: chan_sip.c:25942 handle_request_invite: Call from 'nlp1' (63.211.xxx.xxx:5060) to extension '(phone number)' rejected because extension not found in context 'default'.

I traced the issue to Vicidial auto writing sip-vicidial.conf and under [(carrier name)] adding:

type=friend
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
context=default

I manually removed the line "context=default" and it receives inbound calls successfully.

I thought the problem was fixed but a short time later the same problem occurred. I checked the sip-vicidial.conf and the system added context=default lines again.

I only have one active DID and one active carrier. I changed all inactive carriers to "context=trunkinbound"

Please help I do not know how to keep the system from adding multiple lines to the sip-vicidial.conf file.

Thanks in advance.
This forum has been extremely helpful.
Last edited by natewerks on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
natewerks

Re: INBOUND ERROR Auto write sip-vicidial.conf context=defau

Postby natewerks » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:44 pm

I believe this is resolved.

After searching i found a post that resolved another problem of the system not auto genrating conf files so I ran the Server Ip update script:

/usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_update_server_ip.pl

Since then the system has not rewritten the context=default lines in sip-vicidial.conf file.

I will update if it changes
natewerks

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo