Adding a New Carrier

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Adding a New Carrier

Postby zhamepace » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:36 am

Hi everyone. First of all, I'd like to greet all. I'm new to vicidial. Here's what I have tried so far: I have a vicidial server (connected to our network). I created 4 phones and setup those phones in xlite so that 4 us can call each other. That works fine. But I wanted to try something, I wanted to setup like a call center with 10 agents only. I don't know where to start. Please give me any advise. I wanted to know what's the requirements for SIP for DID and carrier and everything.

Information about my vici: ViciDial Version: 2.14-635a
Build: 171006-2039

Thank you.
zhamepace

Re: Adding a New Carrier

Postby teleinx » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 pm

If your calls are working on your network you are half way there!
As you noted now you need to add a carrier to have the ability to call outside your network and for calls to come into your network when people call you on a DID or TFN. People do not really tell you which carrier they use on this board.
Which type of career you will look for really depends on your needs and your traffic profile. There are folks who run vici with really short calls and garbage lists so they need a carrier who can handle dialer traffic. Then there are others who have very clean traffic with long duration times. Others just mainly focus on inbound calls. Not all carriers cater to all types of traffic and some claim that they do but you later find out they penalize you or have issues down the road. So be sure to read the terms of use very carefully.

We are a carrier that serves vici customers drop me a line if you wish. If I cant help you out I will certainly recommend someone.
VoIP carrier spesilizing in vici dial.
Outboud VoIP Termination | Inboud VoIP Origination | Carrier Data Services
teleinx

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo