Vicidial possible?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial possible?

Postby bamus » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Hey people!

I run a small IT company and one of the clients I manage is a 20-person call center. Currently they use Aheeva, which is set up by a local distributor. They do outbound call campaigns for fundraising mainly.

This is their workflow: they get a csv file from their client, send this to the people running the Aheeva platform who do the necessary to import it. The call agents have MicroSIP installed and configured. They log into the Aheeva platform and are presented with a form they can fill in. The call starts in MicroSIP and they update the form with the required data (answer/call back/don't call again/etc) and if successful the fill in some fields concerning the contribution to the cause. Once done they click a button and the next call starts. A report and a csv are exported each week and sent to the client. The csv is the edited version of the original file, the report is a pretty version for the execs.

They are looking for an alternative because the implementation and support of the distributor that's running Aheeva is atrocious and they have a lot of downtime. The workflow can be different, but the basics should be: csv import for call campaign, decent forms for the agents, custom reports and a csv out weekly and when the campaign is over.

I assume this is something Vicidial can do? Would it need a heavily customized setup?
I'm pretty sure it's not something I want to set up, unless you would advise to do so, so I'm looking for a reliable provider in Europe.

Any advice appreciated!
Cheers!
Johan
bamus

Re: Vicidial possible?

Postby mflorell » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Yes, that is a pretty standard use of VICIdial. We have several clients that operate in a very similar process.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby bamus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:55 am

Great news! Are there any hosting partners around Belgium that I can talk to?
bamus

Postby mflorell » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:12 am

I am not aware of any hosting providers in Belgium, but there is one in Germany, https://www.vicidial-hosting-europe.de/
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion