Don't detect NA

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Don't detect NA

Postby c20xh2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:40 am

VERSION: 2.14-626a
BUILD: 170825-1708
Cluster install

I have a SIP TRUNK with my provider, everything was working OK with an older Vicidial installation.

I have disconnect the old Vicidial box and connected my new installation with the same provide, call are going out and I have some AA in my outbound calling report, but 0 NA (No answer autodial)

Same dialplan as before, same provider and I played with the dial timout (between 21-35) but still no NA in my outbound calling report. Any idea where I should start ?
c20xh2

Re: Don't detect NA

Postby c20xh2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:09 pm

If I do a trunk between my new asterisk and my old one :

New Vici asterisk ---> Old Vici asterisk ---> Provider

NA are back ...

What could be the issue ? If I go back to my new asterisk to provider

New Vici asterisk ----> Provider

Vicidial don't detect/dispose NA anymore
c20xh2

Postby frequency » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:48 pm

c20xh2 wrote:If I do a trunk between my new asterisk and my old one :

New Vici asterisk ---> Old Vici asterisk ---> Provider

NA are back ...

What could be the issue ? If I go back to my new asterisk to provider

New Vici asterisk ----> Provider

Vicidial don't detect/dispose NA anymore

Try updating via SVN. most likely a bug in previous releases. 70 or so updates/bug fixes after your last install.
frequency

Postby c20xh2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:13 am

I followed the step by step here : http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALforum/viewtopic.php?t=16326

And now my installation is broken :(

Can't see the list I had anymore , campaign configs or phones. Everything seem to be in the DB but it's not linking with everything else.

I recovered my backup and everything is back. Still it disposing NA calls as NEW, weird !
c20xh2

Postby frequency » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:53 pm

c20xh2 wrote:I followed the step by step here : http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALforum/viewtopic.php?t=16326

And now my installation is broken :(

Can't see the list I had anymore , campaign configs or phones. Everything seem to be in the DB but it's not linking with everything else.

I recovered my backup and everything is back. Still it disposing NA calls as NEW, weird !

Use the following commands, i believe you did not run the mysql schema update command!.

Code: Select all
cd /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk
svn up
perl install.pl  (Press enter for all commands)

mysql -uroot -p asterisk -A
Enter mysql root password
\. /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/extras/upgrade_2.14.sql (since you are on the same upgrade 2.14)

that's about it!
frequency

Postby c20xh2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:04 pm

I did the mysql schema update but I might have skipped to and older version too fast.

I tried to do a fresh installation of the latest vicibox available, connected to my SIP provider and still having the same issue ?! Call that supposed to be disposed by the system as NA are disposed as NEW. The thing that bother me the most is that the same TRUNK from the same provider is working with an older Vicidial Installation behind the same firewall etc..

I don't see anything weird in asterisk console and don't know a lot about agi scripts, could that be an issue in there ?
c20xh2

Return to Support