Daily Stats Missing

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Daily Stats Missing

Postby covarrubiasgg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago, daily stats stopped showing on my server, by daily stats i mean "Total stats for today", "Total stats for yesterday" and "View max stats", also on the realtime the call coun per agents keep growing every day without reset for ever.

To be honest i though i screw something with the database, but it was until yesterday that i could schedule a maintenance, so i upgrade via SVN the whole cluster, ran he archive logs scripts, ran the optimize tables script, performed a full mysqlcheck, also restore the cron jobs from a fresh install i made on my lab.

After doing all there task, my problem is still going :(

Any ideas on where screw it up? This is our oldest cluster its been working since 2011, we have replaced every single piece of hardware twice, but it is the same database we just migrate to new hardware when it is degraded or need an upgrade and have been adding and replacing dialers and webs accordingly.

Database 2 x Xeon E5 32Gb RAM MegaRAID Controller 1+0 | Slave DB Xeon E5 16Gb RAM | 7 Dialers Xeon E5 8Gb | 3 Web Servers Xeon E3 8Gb | 1 Load Balancer Core i5 8Gb | Archive Server SoftRaid 6 8TB
All installed using Vicibox 7.0.4 (Not using Vicibox 8 yet :( )
VERSION: 2.14-647a BUILD: 171229-2309
covarrubiasgg

Re: Daily Stats Missing

Postby mflorell » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Go to Admin -> System Settings and make sure that the Voicemail server is set to a valid machine in your cluster.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby covarrubiasgg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Woah!!! , it was actually set to a server currently out of service.

I will check tomorrow if stats start showing,

don't mind to be ungrateful but, what is the connection between the voicemail server and whole system stats ?

BTW I hope the Vicidial Team at SCALE this year, already got my tickets :)
covarrubiasgg

Postby mflorell » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:54 pm

The voicemail server is the machine tasked with several processes that are only run on one machine on a cluster.

Unfortunately, due to a scheduling conflict, we are not going to SCALE this year :(
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby covarrubiasgg » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:41 pm

IT WORKED!!!

You are awesome :),

too bad about SCALE, i hope someday visit FL for a training :) , it is way out of my budget right now :/
covarrubiasgg

Return to Support