Double quotes in WebForm URL sometime corrupts the link

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Double quotes in WebForm URL sometime corrupts the link

Postby kvar » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:07 pm

The following may not be a problem in vicidial.

In Agent Screen

In WEB Form I use a URL that calls an external CRM containing parameter names enclosed in double quotes.

In the campaign definition form, in WEB FORM, the url has been inserted replacing the double quotes with %22. In the database the URL has been saved with %22 in double quotes positions.

As a result,
at oubound/inbound call time , the web form is called correctly
at customer hungup time , in the DISPOSITION CALL form, the WEBFORM SUBMIT calls correctly the url.

But, when the user clicks on WebForm button, during the call, the URL is corrupted. It stops at the first double quote.

On the agent browser debug, I can see the <HREF .... web form link> associated with the Web Form button, containing double quotes.

Any help?

Our Installation:
Our Installation:
VERSION: 2.14-756a
BUILD: 200609-2257
Asterisk 13.29.2-vici
openSUSE Leap 15.1
kvar

Re: Double quotes in WebForm URL sometime corrupts the link

Postby kvar » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:50 am

At least, is there any one that has used in campaign webform a url that passes parameters to an external system enclosed in double quotes?
kvar

Re: Double quotes in WebForm URL sometime corrupts the link

Postby carpenox » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:27 am

I wish i could help you bud, I just haven't experimented much with API yet, im using webform but currently only to pull up a jotform for agents to enter customer info and credit card information. I would definitely like to be able to prepopulate the form using the API functions, just not knowledgeable on that yet. I am sure once Bill(william) or Matt see this, they will have a suggestion or some information for you. They just don't normally post much during the weekends.
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Return to Support