Set up a Press 1 Campaign along with Voicemail drop for AMD.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Set up a Press 1 Campaign along with Voicemail drop for AMD.

Postby cyberkyd » Mon May 16, 2022 3:54 am

Hi all,

is it possible to Set up a Press 1 Campaign along with Voicemail drop for AMD.
My press 1 survey campaign is working fine, i need to know What changes do i need to make it to drop voicemail messages for AMD's . Thankyou.

VERSION: 2.14-756a
BUILD: 200609-2257
cyberkyd

Re: Set up a Press 1 Campaign along with Voicemail drop for

Postby striker » Mon May 16, 2022 4:21 am

change the routing extension to 8373 in campaign

and enable AMD Send to action : y
Answering Machine Message : messge to be played
www.striker24x7.com www.youtube.com/c/striker24x7 Telegram/skype id : striker24x7
striker

Postby cyberkyd » Tue May 17, 2022 6:59 am

Hi, Is this when the agent is on paused and leaving the voicemail using the transfer conference ?
In autodial press 1 campaign setup i did the changes as you mentioned above and did a quick testing. Loaded my leads to run on autodial.

1) Calls are working well if i answer, i can hear the survey and get connected to agent by dialing press 1
2) Calls that do not get answered but have voicemail set up are still not getting transferred to the agent for leaving voicemail either automatically or by transfer_conf option at agents screen.
3) if i pause the agent and do the manual dialing and then leave voicemail by "transfer_conf" then it is working fine. but not automatically.

Dear mr striker24*7, i've dropped the same concern as a comment on one of your post at your blog a few days back. but good to see you are active here.

please help me with this.
cyberkyd

Postby striker » Tue May 17, 2022 7:34 am

2) Calls that do not get answered but have voicemail set up are still not getting transferred to the agent for leaving voicemail either automatically or by transfer_conf option at agents screen.

either its IVR or a Voicemail it will be considered as Answering machine, and it will follow the routing extension 8373 and proceed with AMD action as per your campaign settings
if you need voicemail to agent, then you have disable AMD in campaign,

note check for below options, where vicidial will deliver the message once Answering/Voicemail detected.
WaitForSilence Options:
AMD Send to action :
Answering Machine Message : messge to be played
www.striker24x7.com www.youtube.com/c/striker24x7 Telegram/skype id : striker24x7
striker

Postby cyberkyd » Wed May 18, 2022 3:48 pm

You're awesome, and i'm too.

Did it. been trying that one on following vicidial version for sometime and had issues with this and that,

VERSION: 2.14-756a
BUILD: 200609-2257

Now but now the following Newer version really made the worthy trade and its working like charm.

VERSION: 2.14-858a
BUILD: 220513-0819

and i also created some awesome optimized campaigns that i always wanted to have for me.

****************Press 1 with AMD type Auto-Voicemail Drop ***************

Basic View Tab :

Dial Method : Ration
Minimum Hopper Level : 1
Auto Dial Level : 1

Detail Veiw Tab

Set {Answering Machine Message}
Set { WaitForSilence Options: 2000,2,30 }
Set { AMD send to Action: Y }
Set Routing { Extetionsion : 8373 }

Survey Tab :

Set Audio FIle { Survey First Audio File : wave file formate having Channel 1, 8k,16bit, mono, UncompressedPCM }

********************************Solved*****************************************
Thanks Striker
cyberkyd

Return to Support