Quality Control

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Quality Control

Postby Trying » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:34 am

Hi Matt

I have touched on this subject before but just want to make sure.

I have studied the QC document in the SVN Trunk and have to say that this is a great feature.

My question is....... Will it be possible for the Quality Control agents to return a record to the call centre agents? We often do not want a QC agent to correct an incorrect record and rather want it returned to the call centre agent to correct his/her own mistakes.

For example, the call centre agent makes a sale, dispositions the record as a sale. The QC agent then reviews the record and recording and commits it when everything is correct. However, when something is wrong in the record or recording the QC agent then dispositions it as "incomplete" and enters in the notes field what exactly is wrong with the record or recording. All the call centre agent's "incompletes" then shows up on his/her web client screen in a list, or a button that they have to click to show their incompletes. The call centre agent can then click on the list of incompletes and the record with the notes that the QC agents entered show on his/her screen. The call centre agent can then correct the record or phone the client back to correct any wrong information given. He/she can then disposition the record as "sale" and once again it is returned to QC to review and listen to the call.

Will this be possible?

Thanks
Trying

Postby mflorell » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:39 pm

That is something I really haven't thought about since none of my clients do QC that way. In fact I don't know of any call centers that send records back to their agents to corrent(except now you of course)

I'm not really sure what the best way of doing this would be, but I will think about it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Trying » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:23 pm

Thanks Matt!
Trying

Return to Features