Allow user to see only Real time reporting

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Allow user to see only Real time reporting

Postby arn.ago » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 pm

I want certain users to only see real time reporting and listen to calls.
i dont know how its done. can i see the real time reporting from agent login screen that certain users only can see it.
or do i need the users do log in from admin login. but only users with user level 9 can login to admin login. and if its done from admin login
i want them to only see the real time reporting link.
thank you. sorry for my bad english
arn.ago

Re: Allow user to see only Real time reporting

Postby rrb555 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:22 pm

always post your vicidial installer, version and build.

If you are on latest svn trunk you can assign a user to level 7 and enabling view reports. Now that user can login to admin page and see Reports Menu only
One server that I am managing | Single Server | ViciBox Redux 6.0 | VERSION: 2.12-549a | BUILD: 160404-0940 | revision 2508| No other hardware
For help you can send me a direct email info@support.com.ph
rrb555

Postby auk » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:38 am

Hi - I am using goautodial 2.0.I have set the user level to 7 but it says you have to be user level 8 to login to admin login. i set it to level 8 and when i log in , it shows all the tabs like campaign ,user etc. i want to restrict that user to only view reports. i have set all the options to 0 and only the view reports option to 1 but still it shows all the tabs.Kindly assist me. Thanks in advance.
auk

Postby rrb555 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:53 am

you are using a very old version of vicidial.

update to latest SVN Trunk
One server that I am managing | Single Server | ViciBox Redux 6.0 | VERSION: 2.12-549a | BUILD: 160404-0940 | revision 2508| No other hardware
For help you can send me a direct email info@support.com.ph
rrb555

Postby williamconley » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:48 pm

rrb555 wrote:If you are on latest svn trunk you can assign a user to level 7 and enabling view reports.
You met the "level 7", but completely sidestepped rrb555's "latest svn trunk" in there. The feature exists if you upgrade far enough. And while you are upgrading, upgrading to the latest SVN is not a bad idea. You'll get even more toys than you bargained for.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby genocide_hoax » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:32 am

The easiest process to accomplish this would be

1> Go to users
2> Copy users
3> Set a desired User Number , Password and Full Name. Choose your admin user as the source. Click on submit.
4> Modify the user that you just created using copy user.
5> Scroll down to the section which says Admin Interface Options
6> Set "View reports" and "Agent API Access" (if you want to enable the user to Barge or Monitor the calls) to 1. Set all the other values to 0. And click on Submit.
7> Now the created user can only view the reports , user stats , and barge or monitor calls.

Regards
Genocide_Hoax
genocide_hoax

Postby auk » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 am

Hi guys..actually i am having issues since start of the shift. All the calls are going to busy (i checked it through real time reporting) inbound calls are coming fine.but when i run any list all the calls are going to busy and agents are not geting any call ..plzzzzzzzzzzzz help
auk

Postby DomeDan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:07 am

start a new thread regarding your problem and post all necessary info about your system
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby williamconley » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:01 pm

auk wrote:Hi guys..actually i am having issues since start of the shift. All the calls are going to busy (i checked it through real time reporting) inbound calls are coming fine.but when i run any list all the calls are going to busy and agents are not geting any call ..plzzzzzzzzzzzz help

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby james2016 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:07 pm

rrb555 wrote:you are using a very old version of vicidial.

update to latest SVN Trunk
james2016

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial