DNC Bulk upload

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

DNC Bulk upload

Postby WPR » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Before we make the transition to Vicidial from the disaster that is our Touchstar system, I need to transfer our internal DNC list from the Touchstar system to the vici system. I ran a query on the Touchstar database server and got roughly 790,000 numbers.

My question is, what is the recommended method for adding said rather large number of DNCs?

Running:
VERSION: 2.4-321a
BUILD: 110625-2338
Asterisk 1.4 (IIRC)

Thanks,
WPR
WPR

Postby williamconley » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:33 pm

there's a dnc table in vicidial.

if you are unsure, use the vicidial admin screen to add a single number to your company dnc in vicidial. see how it is entered ... duplicate that same entry in the same table using mysql/phpmyadmin for the import method with the rest of your numbers.

also be POSITIVE that all campaigns enforce the dnc for all call types (auto-dial, manual dial ...).

i have clients who have locked those fields and some who have a nightly script running to "force-reset" all campaigns to that value, just to avoid a manager changing it and "forgetting" to put it back because they needed to dial ONE number. LOL
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support