Sales Viewer

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Sales Viewer

Postby nobesnickr » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:03 pm

Small issue (or maybe it was designed this way and i just have the issue lol) with the vicidial_sales_viewer.php script.

I think it is an awesome addition to the program but for some reason when a sales is made for a client that has been called more then once in the day it registers a sale to all the people who talked to them that day which is in accurate.

My question is, how hard would it be to just have the last person that talked to them (the person that actually made the sale) be the only one listed?

My understanding is how it works now is when a sale is made it changes the disposition for the lead and then when the page is loaded it just scans vicidial_log to find out what leads are 'SALE' and then list every reps name that talked to them today and the lead info. If that is the case then I would assume it wouldnt be difficult to accurately see who made the real sale and just who talked to them by just checking only what record has the sale in it?

Am I right in my thought pattern?
nobesnickr

Postby mflorell » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:26 am

This was a feature contributed by someone, so I'm not as familiar with it as I am the rest of VICIDIAL. I think it's probably just a matter of changing the SQL a bit to fix that issue.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features