Vicidial Configuration & Install Needed

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial Configuration & Install Needed

Postby macp123 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:46 pm

I want to set up a predictive dialer with multi tenant capabilities. I was hoping there was something available to configure it this way. I want to have it work as a hosted service provider.

If this cant be done with Vicidial, please let me know what I can do. I have seen others but they are proprietary versions. I want to be able to brand my own dialer screen interface graphics, if you can help on that as well.
macp123

Postby codehaxor » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:37 am

we do hosted vicidial
Team Dax Cordova IT Consulting
Vicidial Remote & Onsite Installation / Configuration / Custom Development / Consultancy Services
http://www.linkedin.com/in/codehaxor
FREE VICIDIAL INSTALLATION IN THE PHILIPPINES
codehaxor

Postby cristian » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:44 am

Can do. 24 hours.

We have it working on a fully opensource platform. We also have rackspace available.

Servers too :D
cristian

Postby mflorell » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:13 am

VICIDIAL is not multi-tenant capable and we do not recommend runnig more than one installation of VICIDIAL on the same server.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby cristian » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:31 am

I agree that it does not have the admin tools for multi-tenant. It also cannot cohabitate separate installs in the same enviroment.

That provided, it does work. After segmenting VICI into the core PHP, SQL, PERL and asterisk components we see the relationships and can abstract. Save zaptel its almost a web app.

We will be moving a 22 seat call center this week and entering full production. Right now the little shops we moved off of dual P4's boxes are happy and working great. I hope to have a VICI forum poster or two poke around next month.
cristian

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation