no leads in the hopper for this campaign

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

no leads in the hopper for this campaign

Postby esamuels » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:47 am

Hello All,

I have created a campaign and a list but when I login to the agent interface I get an error:

"Sorry, there are no leads in the hopper for this campaign"

When I click on the Campaign I can see the List Id, I click the List Id and it shows there are 2 leads in there that have not been called.

STATUSES WITHIN THIS LIST:
STATUS STATUS NAME CALLED NOT CALLED
NEW New Lead 0 2

SUBTOTALS 0 2
TOTAL 2

Can anyone shed any light on this?

TIA

Errol
esamuels

Postby enjay » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:06 am

run the script /home/cron/AST_VDhopper.pl

that needs to run in cron as well so that leads can be systematically added to the queue.

-enjay
enjay

Postby esamuels » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:45 am

Enjay,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I ran /home/cron/AST_VDhopper.pl like you said and got the error
"no command line options set" so I ran /home/cron/AST_VDhopper.pl -q

I logged into the web client with login and password but then I got another screen asking for login, password and campaign Id. Is that correct?

Also, after logging in I got "Sorry, there are no available sessions". Can you assist here please?

regards,

Errol
esamuels

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:48 am

Well, that's one step further.

Looks like you have no vicidial_conferences defined for your server_ip. Check that you followed that portion of the SCRATCH_INSTALL and that the server IP for theose vicidial_conferences matches both the servers table and your phones table for server_ip.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby enjay » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:56 am

That "no command line option set" is not an error at all its mearly informative. There are command line options that can be issued to load leads to a specific campaign as well as other debugging options. expect to see that often if you run it from command line.

-enjay
enjay

Postby esamuels » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:28 pm

Folks,

I go to the web client login I first get a PHONE LOGIN, I enter the login details then I get a CAMPAIGN LOGIN which requires me to enter User Login, User Password and Campaign Id. Is that what is meant to happen?

However, I enter the login details and Campaign Id but then I get the message "Sorry, there are no available sessions".

Regarding the conferences am I meant to be using the external IP of the server or the private IP. The IP Address of the Server was changed as the server was moved to a different network. How can I change the information for the server? I have changed some of the file but I am not sure if I missed anything.

regards,

Errol
Last edited by esamuels on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esamuels

Postby enjay » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:31 pm

lsmod

make sure you have either 'ztdummy' or 'zaptel' loaded

if neither exist in the lsmod output try typing

modprobe ztdummy (for voip only)
modprobe zaptel (for Zap cards if you have one)

-enjay
enjay

Postby esamuels » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:38 pm

Hi Enjay,

lsmod shows both ztdummy and zaptel. I am not using any cards though.

regards,

Errol
esamuels

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:43 pm

esamuels wrote:I go to the web client login I first get a PHONE LOGIN, I enter the login details then I get a CAMPAIGN LOGIN which requires me to enter User Login, User Password and Campaign Id. Is that what is meant to happen?

yes, that is working properly

esamuels wrote:However, I enter the login details and Campaign Id but then I get the message "Sorry, there are no available sessions".
Regarding the conferences am I meant to be using the external IP of the server or the private IP. The IP Address of the Server was changed as the server was moved to a different network. How can I change the information for the server? I have changed some of the file but I am not sure if I missed anything.

The server_ip is present in many tables of the database. on a single server system you need to make sure they are all set to the same thing. Also, the dbconnect.php and AST_SERVER_conf.pl scripts should have that server_ip in them as well.

Please post the contents of these tables:
vicidial_conferences
servers
phones
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby enjay » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:38 pm

Im having a SIMILAR issue now I took out the TE411P Digium cards from two of my two Asterisk Servers as they are sending me TE412's woot!

After I did that I had the same sessions issue due to the fact that my vicidial_conference was point at the primary server (turned off)

I fixed that to point to the secondary asterisk server this lets me in however when my softphone rings I answer and it tells me

"Im sorry that is not a valid conference number please try again"
enjay

Postby enjay » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:41 pm

Was missing the conference number in the meetme.conf.. should I have matching conf numbers in the meetme.conf for both servers or will this cause problems?

-enjay
enjay

Postby mflorell » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:44 pm

matching numbers for meetme is fine on separate servers, just not duplicate entries in the vicidial_conferences table on the DB.

We have several servers all with the same set of meetme numbers co-existing happily on the same large VICIDIAL network.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion