VICIbox Server !

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

VICIbox Server !

Postby Bigfuse » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:32 am

Hello,

As a start I am the youngest member of the Forum. I tried to find a post about Payment for the program, but I couldn't find it.

Then, what I want is ..
You can tell me how much it costs to have a Vicidial Online Hosting Server, I need for 30 operators to start with.

PS: If any topic has been posted earlier with this answer, you can send me the link in the comments.

With Respect, Getoar.
Bigfuse

Re: VICIbox Server !

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Vicidial itself is free, it costs nothing to put this on your own hardware, including a server you may be leasing from a generic server hosting company.

As for specific VICIdial hosted services, we do offer one ourselves(http://www.vicihost.com), on a per-server basis, and the pricing starts at $400/month, with additional startup costs depending on the setup. As for the number of agents that you can put on a single server, that really depends on what you are doing and the type of call handling you want to do. There are also many other VICIdial hosting companies out there, most of which are cheaper than we are, you can find them by googling "hosted vicidial".
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:09 pm

If you're new and think you'd require some ... guidance on how to get going, your best bet would be to contact The Vicidial Group directly (here is a good way with a contact form and phone numbers, plus the hosting links and hardware purchase options): http://www.vicidial.com/?page_id=7

Alternately you can contact the company I work at, but The Vicidial Group owns this package and is, without question, the final word and most professional organization to host/manage any Vicidial system.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Bigfuse » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:01 am

@mflorell and @williamconley , Thanks for your replay..

Yesterday I saw a lot of posts about vicidial, and I expressed myself to create this for free on one of my computers. I did the computer in server form, and installed vicidial on my server. But when I finished all the installation and configuration, I saw that I couldn't create campaigns, I watched a lot of videos on youtube, I could create users but I couldn't create captains. It fills all the rubrics when I submit them, it doesn't appear in the show campaign.

Can you tell me where the problem lies?
Bigfuse

Postby williamconley » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:35 am

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) When you experience a problem, first review what you've done (start over if necessary) and be sure you have not had any errors during installation. If you missed an error (or "ignored" an error) early on, you could take days to try to find out what's wrong when it was right in front of you at one point. So ... where was the first error if any?

4) When you do get an error (or something doesn't work as expected), bring us the Vicidial Manager's Manual page and line you're on, what you tried and expected to happen, and what actually happened. Include any relevent configuration options. Also be sure to specify any output (is there an error message at the top of the screen when you hit submit? like ... "you filled out this field incorrectly?)

5) Did you install precisely as directed by (a) The PDF on the Vicibox.com site and then (after that completes) (b) The Vicidial Manager's Manual ... starting at page one and not skipping anything? If you jump ahead or "just wing it", you could (once again) spend days trying to figure out something that was simple and would have been right in front of you. In essence, that's what these two PDFs are for. One is for installation, the other for configuration. Trying to figure it all out without them is fun ... put takes several weeks. Building it with the instruction manual can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours. If you follow the instructions, of course.

6) Never fear the re-install. Start over several times. If you're not sure you did it all perfectly, try again. It's free. It builds confidence in the processes. Heaven forbid one day your HD dies, you don't want to be afraid of that Necessary Reinstall when the time comes, it should just be "no biggie".
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby carpenox » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 am

once you try to create a campaign and hit submit, check at the top of the campaign and see if it gives you an error....reprot that error here so i can help you better
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Return to General Discussion