VICIDIAL DISPO URL FAILED TO OPEN STREAM

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

VICIDIAL DISPO URL FAILED TO OPEN STREAM

Postby Louknows » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Hi,

I have similar issue with this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38806&p=135938&hilit=dispo#p135938

However, it looks like it is not solved. Checking, on the server logs, these are the error found (replaced actual data with dummy data for security purposes):
Code: Select all
[Thu Aug 27 15:40:33.027291 2020] [php5:error] [pid 4167] [client vici.server.ip:54872] PHP Warning:  file(http://dispo.ip.link/tracker/dispotracker.php?user=219&phone_number=9221420076&recording_id=22102528&campaign=9000&dispo=HUP&talk_time=11&server_ip=vici.server.ip): failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /dir/of/vici/server/agc/vdc_db_query.php on line 14005, referer: http://vici.server.ip/agc/vicidial.php

I checked the line 14005 in vdc_db_query.php, and this is the php code on that line:
Code: Select all
$SCUfile = file("$url");

so it's using the php file() method. And it's the same statement reported on the error log that has failed to open stream. I've tested the url being passed on the file() method and it works fine. If I place the url on the browser, it sends the request successfully. Also tried sending request on the url using AJAX and it still works. However, in vicidial, if the agent dispose the call, it trigger this and the error about failing to open stream appears.

I've tried everything i can think of the cause of the problem, but with no avail. These are the things that i've done:
1.) Allowed the IP address of the server where the vicidial is installed.
2.) on the dispotracker.php, I placed <?php header('Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *'); ?> to allow cross-site access with ajax.
3.) created a dummy php script to trigger the url with a button click and upload it on the server where the vicidial is installed to check if the ip address of the vicidial server is not restricted with the dispo url. It successfully sent the request.

Note:
The ip address of the server where the vicidial was installed is different on the ip address of the server where dispotracker.php was uploaded.

I'm out of leads here on where the issue comes from. Please help.
Louknows

Re: VICIDIAL DISPO URL FAILED TO OPEN STREAM

Postby williamconley » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:01 pm

use wget or curl on the linux CLI to verify your server can actually get this file. Note that YOU getting this file in your web browser is not proof.

AJAX performs from the agent's web browser. Not the server.

Some characters may require "escaping" with \ on the CLI. But really just the base filename is all you need to prove, so the ? and & can merely be omitted.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion